Lisa Jordan #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way they would even dream of taking her "Free" Panto tickets off her.......they would face the wrath of her promoting them again. Such a pity for all those far more deserving families.

Reactions: 4
Did she get them free? What a piss take I remember the day they went on sale there was queues all the way down the street and it was pissing rain. There’s absolutely no need

Reactions: 3
Why give free tickets the pantomime always sells especially the shoes in the week before Christmas

Reactions: 5
If she doesn’t get her hair properly sorted today I am unfollowing her, she is that off putting to look at. How does she not look at herself with that scrunchie in and think she looks anything other than completely ridiculous? She’s like the tarty mutton sister in keeping up appearances. Her little lad though I think is the most beautiful child I’ve ever seen, absolutely gorgeous little boy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now that places will be closing at 5pm how will we cope seeing less of her skimpy night out dresses, that white one last year was something else

Reactions: 5
Now that places will be closing at 5pm how will we cope seeing less of her skimpy night out dresses, that white one last year was something else
God yes I recall that well. She is selling to the young ones out there. But a mother of 3 wearing this muck is shocking. As f or her makeup how in the name of god was she ever a MUA. Some of these influencers just don't have a clue and she is still a tight assed ****. Wont spend a penny and always on the lookout for freebies. Something about these "Influencer" girls from Cork that makes them so greedy and think they are gods gift. Must be in the water.

Reactions: 7
All her new gift sets for Christmas are reduced in local chemists in ballincollig 🤭 they are not budging even at reduced price. Tacky cheap trash

Reactions: 6
Write up in the supplement of today’s examiner, working with Facebook on a campaign to support small businesses yet she rarely promotes small businesses herself unless they send her stuff or pay her, never from her own purse.

What a stupid bloody article it was too. Made no sense at all and just more tripe.

She promotes the other local companies 1 in every 30 posts of hers. I would say it was not a great Xmas sales wise v's last year. Very over priced muck!!!

What a stupid bloody article it was too. Made no sense at all and just more tripe.

She promotes the other local companies 1 in every 30 posts of hers. I would say it was not a great Xmas sales wise v's last year. Very over priced muck!!!
On the same day she was promoting woodies for Christmas decorations she showed a €350 wreath she bought from a uk company 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
On the same day she was promoting woodies for Christmas decorations she showed a €350 wreath she bought from a uk company 🙄
Yup disgusting disloyal money grabbing wan. Calls herself a business woman - she does not have a clue let alone the intelligence. I feel Luna has a short life spam left.

When you look at all the businesses started in the last five years from savings/loan sometimes from parents and a huge gamble she landed on easy street from day one with Luna.

Reactions: 2
When you look at all the businesses started in the last five years from savings/loan sometimes from parents and a huge gamble she landed on easy street from day one with Luna.
Easy street for a tit product. But this Xmas has not been a good period compared to last year from the looks of thing.

Reactions: 2
And I’d say that guy Kieran is the brains behind Luna, she doesn’t say much about him - wonder what’s the stake holding situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.