Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Omg awful, imo she shouldn’t be bringing attention to her lack of boobs - has she any? I would wear a push up bra or something but I certainly wouldn’t be highlighting it
She was slated when she had the implants, got the implants removed. Now "she shouldn't be bringing attention to her lack of boobs"? Why is that? Is it something to be ashamed of?

God forbid anyone might be flat chested, or even more, have had a mastectomy. Better not bring attention to what you don't have. What a load of shite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

brandambassador

VIP Member
So to explain how it works as I work in pharmacy sales and I’m currently in hospital so plenty time to chat!

say Luna hair box with 2 shampoos costs €5 per box to manufacture and package

luna would sell these online at maybe €25-30 a box

they would also sell them at a cost price to dunnes/pharmacy chains etc at a cost price and recommend the retail price of €25/30.

the cost price might have been €12.50 meaning that Luna still made a profit of €7.50 per box and maybe a minimum order of 100 per shop so Luna were guaranteed €7.50 x 100 (per shop)
Luna are not concerned with any left over boxes in dunnes or pharmacies at moment as they were paid for them at the time and wouldn’t have a return option.
Dunnes and pharmacies know the lowest they should sell these off at, keeping in mind that they paid €12.50
For them so even if they sell the last few at that price it’s ok.

it may not bother or affect Luna now, but it will when it comes to next Christmas and the pharmacies and stores remember the excess after Christmas and how much they were down on projected sales. I saw a complete excess of Luna stuff left this year, in dunnes where I shop but also across all pharmacy chains and even our own store.

hope this explains and I didn’t mean to sound like a know it all

Reactions: 26

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
The state of her dressed like that. Who does she think she is. She just cannot accept her age. God the Barbie look is just boring now and the husband should say something. Oh but wait he’s just a puppet and is mute. She’s getting more mutton as the days go on.
No woman should be told how to look or dress by their husband.

Reactions: 21

mongoose1

“Just heading off for bowies birthday”… 🥴 1st off, she’s a toddler. It’s not exactly a 40th or like a major milestone birthday sort of thing. And 2nd, Ja ever get sick of your own shite Lisa? And the twats in the comments are worse. “Oh Lisa I am skitting lololol” are you? Are you skitting?!?! Really!. Hardly, you Knob jockey. Rant over. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Znoo

U know what I never write here, I think once maybe I did on one of these forums just joined coz I was nosy and a bored, sometimes down mother at home, but I am sick to my stomach at the likes of just jordan, Rosie conn, so sue to name but a few basically any ‘influencer’ that posted a story of that poor girl and followed by a fuking post selling shite they are a fuking disgrace and the only thing they have influenced me to is unfollow them and fuking stop watching their shite as they only care about, money, materlisatic shite, and I’ve wasted so much of my time watching their bullshit instead of enjoying the precious time we have on this earth I’m not going to name that beautiful girl here I hope she rests in peace But I urge anyone else here to support women that support women and real matters and not waste their time on this fake shite Instagram and even these forums and go live their lives x

It was in relation to her post yesterday and then her fuking January sales I don’t think one woman in Ireland cared about ur January sale flogging ur make up Lisa thanks goodbye

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it’s very unfair and actually a bit unsettling to say how two small children act in public is “shocking” and that they will be brought back down to earth……they are under the age of 6 why would you discuss them like that. Very strange. I’ve witnessed them in Mahon myself and one of the girls was having an absolute tantrum, full meltdown mode screaming and kicking - but thats all kids, or at least 99.9999% of kids. They are still so small. God knows mine have absolutely modified me.

Reactions: 19

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Using Trishas knife to cut a grape and raving about how easy it was to do. You could cut a grape with a fucking spoon.

Also the irony of her promoting knives when her kitchen is ornamental only, she doesn't even boil a kettle

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Taylor17

VIP Member
In fairness bowie deserves a holiday seeing as she is bringing in the views and making the money for her mother 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

holla87

Posting about buying two jackets for just throwing over jeans, totalling €580, right after a reel promoting Primark. I’m unfollowing.

Reactions: 14

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“My natural hair colour is ashy”

Girl your natural hair is black as the ace of spades cop on to yourself

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
Rob Kearney is seen as good looking but not to everyone’s taste
I’m not a good person to go by, before I accepted I was gay I fancied Colm Cooper in 2006 so very questionable taste in men

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
4 under 5!! Fair fucks to her (if she is pregnant that is). I actually think she’s a v.good mum. I know she uses her children as content a lot but they are v.cute children in fairness. At least she’s a present mum unlike loads of the other eejets (FBG, Terri, Eefaaa D and the likes).
Good mothers don’t use their children for content to make sales. I’ve no doubt they are well loved and taken care of but they are massively exploited. She is one of the worst for it on the Irish scene. There is no getting away from that.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
My eyes are burning from them all being “Matchy Matchy” in their green…I wonder is himself all dolled up in green too. Everyone else at the airport must be laughing at the getup of them.

Reactions: 13

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Emily in Paris vibes.. when will she reaLise she is more like Rose in keeping up appearances. She hasn’t an iota of style or class she looks bloody awful

• Haha

khaigs

VIP Member
4 under 5!! Fair fucks to her (if she is pregnant that is). I actually think she’s a v.good mum. I know she uses her children as content a lot but they are v.cute children in fairness. At least she’s a present mum unlike loads of the other eejets (FBG, Terri, Eefaaa D and the likes).

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Influencer marketing is definitely here to stay for a while yet but the likes of Lisa etc will start to fade off as the younger ones come up behind them. Their content is very stale, they can’t make it on tik tok and they have no style. None of their follower numbers grows anymore. Lisa dresses like she did 20 years ago & it’s not a good look. The younger influencers are far more creative and edgy these days with their style.

Reactions: 12

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Did she stop showing Pearl when she started school? As if we don’t know what the child looks like! I’d say she’s dreading the day Bowie starts school if that’s the case, that child is her only content

Reactions: 12