Lisa Jordan #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’d say that guy Kieran is the brains behind Luna, she doesn’t say much about him - wonder what’s the stake holding situation
I passed the Luna window yesterday and it is actually incredibly tacky and cheap looking. Was very surprised by it. I would say it too a good hour or two to put up. Then I see she was promoting the behind the scenes video with kids. Why is that poor mother putting the kids through it all. It is not fair on them and they are going to expect the limelight for the rest of their lives and all of the good things in life. Shocking exposing them to this. In all of the influencers on SM I do not think I have ever seen anyone do a behind the scenes promo. This one's head is getting bigger by the day........

Reactions: 2
Is it me or unless she’s the only influencers Christmas gift sets a pharmacy stocks the Luna stuff is hidden away in the pharmacy window display if you really look you find a tiny item of hers.

Reactions: 1
Is it me or unless she’s the only influencers Christmas gift sets a pharmacy stocks the Luna stuff is hidden away in the pharmacy window display if you really look you find a tiny item of hers.
So are you saying the stuff is flying off the shelves or?

No that others are better displayed in the shops.
Ah yeah for sure. I would say that is because she has 100 feeling products and there is no space. And also why would they carry so much stock of hers. When its not selling they probably reduce it all.

Does it sell outside of Cork at all or just in Cork? Clearly it appeals to teenagers as no adult in their right mind would use that muck.

I can’t see it either. She should embrace her darker hair she would look like Pearl. Colouring has come a long way since she last saw her natural colour. She’d be fab with caramel tones but I think she must like the dated and tacky look or else hubby does

Reactions: 4
and she doesn’t work out 😉 she has better upper arms than I did when I trained in boxing

Reactions: 8
What was the whole point of the video, not to mention behind the scenes!!!

Is the window on Winthrop Street, god I must go to Specsavers walked down that street yesterday & never saw it 🙈

Def Cannot see her giving up the Barbie look - not a chance!!! And as someone said maybe the hubby likes it! He married her like that so probably

Yeah it’s very easy to miss, with Brown Thomas at the end of the street it felt very lacking when I saw it, I had to walk Winthrop St a few times to find it, it’s actually the doorway for an empty unit.

Yeah it’s very easy to miss, with Brown Thomas at the end of the street it felt very lacking when I saw it, I had to walk Winthrop St a few times to find it, it’s actually the doorway for an empty unit.
What’s the whole point of it at all ????? I don’t get it … and the promo video is pointless too, trying a bit too hard to be something she’s not

All these insta huns think they’re celebs …. Saw twins & me once - didn’t recognise her till I heard the voice !!! Would def pass them in the street without recognising them 🙈 and especially without filters lol

Problem is having things like this makes one's head even bigger than it is. Like OMG I have a shop front in the city. The behind scenes shoot was totally pointless but just made he feel even more self importance.

What’s the whole point of it at all ????? I don’t get it … and the promo video is pointless too, trying a bit too hard to be something she’s not

All these insta huns think they’re celebs …. Saw twins & me once - didn’t recognise her till I heard the voice !!! Would def pass them in the street without recognising them 🙈 and especially without filters lol
Surely you could not miss her. Was she not wearing her Jackie O sunglasses? Walking down the screen like Queen B or Kim K. How could you miss them.

Last edited:
Just watched her stories back.. so she said she can't go to a local house with lovley Christmas lights because someone nearby is causing her alot of stress and she's going to deal with her in the new year.... but sure can she not just stay in her car? I don't get out when we do Christmas light drives .... she just used that as an excuse to come on and let her know she knows who she is i think...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.