Lisa Jordan #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG at jessica o mahony’s hen… they really are such fake friends all those influencers

Reactions: 7
Jessica O Mahoney is married nearly 2 years why now for the hen? Don’t tell me she’s having a blow out vow renewal for the second anniversary.

Reactions: 8
What I liked was his low key wedding compared to the rugby crowd seems too good to be true, but if it was already booked why waste it

Reactions: 2
They definitely had like a chateau in france or belgium booked pre covid b4 they did the wedding in their house/blackrock castle with family

What I liked was his low key wedding compared to the rugby crowd seems too good to be true
Haha she posted one crap pic of Lisa Jordan 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am in the minority of the smaller wedding I can get away with (once I find someone willing to marry me) the better.

Reactions: 7
I am in the minority of the smaller wedding I can get away with (once I find someone willing to marry me) the better.
I myself got married during Covid and was thrilled with my small numbers. Covid was a fantastic excuse not to have hundreds of cousins at the fecking thing. My only regret is not getting married when it was just 6 guests allowed!

Reactions: 3
Eloped in 2018, just the 2 of us and 2 strangers as witnesses. Best decision ever … for us! Each to their own but I have loled at people all like ‘oh yeah small weddings are great, we’ll be all into that going forward’ then bam no I’ll have 400 please …. Makes me sick people who openly talk of them as a money collection exercise.

Reactions: 11
Imagine her being at your hen 🙄🙄 wouldn't you be mortified, I wonder did she read the comments here about her dress being short,she said she keeps it short because she likes to be "extra ho" why does she need to be that way if she is "happily married" surely she doesn't need the attention from everyone else, she'd only attract the wrong attention anyway, she is so tacky and cheap looking. Most of the girls on the hen seemed nicely dressed.

Reactions: 6
She has zero class! That Jessica one must be trying to get into the influencer game hence the JJ invite. I can’t imagine them having a lot in common! It was the same with Dr Doireann, all pally with JJ and once she got her following no mention of her!!

Reactions: 3
She has zero class! That Jessica one must be trying to get into the influencer game hence the JJ invite. I can’t imagine them having a lot in common! It was the same with Dr Doireann, all pally with JJ and once she got her following no mention of her!!
JJ is besties with Sarah Foles (Dennis Fogarty's wife) she's another one of those ones who is fake nice when in reality she is an absolute "see you next Tuesday ". That's the only connection that I could make from it all. I think Jessica should choose her influencer friends wisely as being associated with JJ is not a good look. She would only cheapen the image. Can you imagine the hack of Lisa at Jessica's wedding as well. She would make the day all about her, she'd be brown as muck from the Vogue tan and you'd see her from space as she'll be dripping in Luna Highlighter.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.