Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she could get a collab with Smiggle she would!
Price of that lunchbox...
What's wrong with dunnes stores lol

Reactions: 1
Litrally that lunch box probably cost about €25/€30!! 🤢🤮

I think I got my lunch thrown into a plastic bag for most of my school life!! 😂😂
That’s fancy!! My sandwiches were wrapped in the bread wrapper if you were lucky 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I know this is Lisa's thread, I don't mean to de-rail it but because she was showing babyboo stuff I have to wonder if anyone else shares the opinion lol-

The girl running the page can grate on me especially when it comes to other businesses. Today she mentioned about their beanie hats and said there's another copy cat. (Clearly meaning The Little One Dublin, they launched theirs today.) And before she was going mad about another Irish bib company copying them (Much smaller company Babybibs Ireland).But like Jesus any business you're in you're going to have competition which is healthy. No giving out about Penney/Next/Dunnes... Only other Irish businesses.

The complaining really turned me off. In saying all that their bibs are next to none I never found anything better on the market, I just don't like the "they're the best because they're the OG" attitude.

Reactions: 9
Just like her stuff is a copy of a product, very few are completely original these days and like you said competition is healthy

Reactions: 2
Sorry I know this is Lisa's thread, I don't mean to de-rail it but because she was showing babyboo stuff I have to wonder if anyone else shares the opinion lol-

The girl running the page can grate on me especially when it comes to other businesses. Today she mentioned about their beanie hats and said there's another copy cat. (Clearly meaning The Little One Dublin, they launched theirs today.) And before she was going mad about another Irish bib company copying them (Much smaller company Babybibs Ireland).But like Jesus any business you're in you're going to have competition which is healthy. No giving out about Penney/Next/Dunnes... Only other Irish businesses.

The complaining really turned me off. In saying all that their bibs are next to none I never found anything better on the market, I just don't like the "they're the best because they're the OG" attitude.
It's all bought in from the same places I bet....no harm in a bit of competition. Imitation is the best form of flattery eh

Reactions: 4

I live in the UK and had bibs like those almost 8 years ago when I had my first child. They were so good for dribbles. When my sister had a baby I sent her some over. Then babyboo was launched so she ordered from there and she said they were exactly like the ones I sent her from here . They are all copying each other, just depends who shouts loudest. It's the same with the little girls head bands and bows. So many doing them now but yer one Pippa's bows or whatever she's called thinks she invented them

Reactions: 6

the woman who runs Babyboo rubs me the wrong way ! She is very much in your face and speaking of face ! She’s always touching her own and it grosses me out 😂

She does realise any exercise like going for a walk pushing a buggy counts as working out right? Not just gym/pt sessions

Wonder was the party they were going to Lisa macs for Minnie ... anyone think it OTT for a 5 year old .... they’ll have no ideas left for communion etc

Speaking of communions I’m surprised the small fella hasn’t been baptised yet, her local churches has been doing private ones. A friend of mine had her child baptised near her at the weekend.

Speaking of communions I’m surprised the small fella hasn’t been baptised yet, her local churches has been doing private ones. A friend of mine had her child baptised near her at the weekend.
Forgot about that, that’s probably next on her agenda, probably waiting so she can go all out
Did she leak any info on school yet ? She said the uniform was gorgeous on her!!!!!! Not that many really pretty uniforms out there really. Think the nicest one I have seen is Btown

Reactions: 1
Thing is what junior infants child doesn’t look cute in their uniform.
That’s so true!! And her kids are gorgeous. They’re a credit to her, they seem well advanced in speech etc for their age so fair play to her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.