Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched her stories in a while but I’m guessing it’s because Pearl will most likely be starting school in September.

Reactions: 6
Why is she suddenly hiding Pearl away? I must have missed something, did she say?🤔
Would she be starting school in September? ? Or she knows Bowie is the character & baby is cute

def too late hiding her away at this stage after over exposure ..... but not long left before they tell her they don’t want to do it or won’t play along

Reactions: 5
I think it's good to see her hiding Pearl who is still quite young compared to other influencers who show their children. "they don't consent" 🙄🙄🙄 bullshit. You could say the same about any photo ever taken of a baby / toddler

Reactions: 2
Probably following in footsteps of Pippa. Once Ollie started school she showed him far less on Instagram but continued to show Louis.

Reactions: 1
Probably following in footsteps of Pippa. Once Ollie started school she showed him far less on Instagram but continued to show Louis.
Hopefully Pearls mates in junior infants don’t look at the full highlight on her! Just seems a bit like shutting the stable door once the horse has bolted!

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched her stories in a while but I’m guessing it’s because Pearl will most likely be starting school in September.
She’s still dressing the girls the same which at this stage they shouldn’t be especially if she’s starting school this year.

She’s still dressing the girls the same which at this stage they shouldn’t be especially if she’s starting school this year.
My mother did it with my younger sister back in the 90s and it wasnt frowned upon but now we're suppose to have individuality. Maybe the kids want to dress the same and if they do how bad. Who cares as long as their happy and they seem like happy loved kids.

Reactions: 11
I think you a spot on - I think that’s exactly why! And if it’s good enough for Pippa to do - the queen mother of bloggers. And We’l see the same progression with Bowie starts school. As much as she does my head in, she is trying to do the right thing there.

Touched a nerve there with the “fans” I’d say 🤣 most kids pics r just shown to family n friends, not used as bleeping show ponies 🙄

Reactions: 10
I think it's good to see her hiding Pearl who is still quite young compared to other influencers who show their children. "they don't consent" 🙄🙄🙄 bullshit. You could say the same about any photo ever taken of a baby / toddler
Not every parent has their Instagram page public and hundreds of thousands of followers. Aside from that, she capitalises on the children as well. So no it's not the same as any other parent taking photos of their babies and toddlers. Pearl isn't even a toddler, she's 4!

She’s hidden the husband for 7 years and we all know him, no point starting to hide Pearl now

She’s hidden the husband for 7 years and we all know him, no point starting to hide Pearl now
Well we only know him because some people have been digging and found him - not through her actually showing him 😆 lol. State of those love heart pj’s last night, could you get any more tack 🤦🏼‍♀️

Well we only know him because some people have been digging and found him - not through her actually showing him 😆 lol. State of those love heart pj’s last night, could you get any more tack 🤦🏼‍♀️
sure there wedding pictures are on line. Right said Fred were there to down the front of her dress.. ffs... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair has always been awful. Too long or too blonde or too rooty (before covid, she intentionally had roots)...
But then you think back to when she was 15 and had bleached blonde on the top layer & black on the bottom and you think, ok there has been some progress

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.