Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those big coats on in the car seats, so dangerous! Bowie should be turned the other way anyway. That's not the €300+ car seat she got for free, wonder what she did with that 🤔

Reactions: 6
Not Lisa's biggest fan but don't think her hubby should be shown on here. They have made a conscious effort to never feature hik on any of her platforms.

Reactions: 19
Those big coats on in the car seats, so dangerous! Bowie should be turned the other way anyway. That's not the €300+ car seat she got for free, wonder what she did with that 🤔
So dangerous and bleeping irresponsible on them, with his job n all you think he’d know the dangers of front facing for the child 😡 she prob sold the other seat

Reactions: 6
So dangerous and bleeping irresponsible on them, with his job n all you think he’d know the dangers of front facing for the child 😡 she prob sold the other seat
Stop hahahaha guards are CLUELESS when it comes to car seats. I know a girl who's husband was fined by the guards because they're son (who was 6) was "improperly restrained".....he was rear-facing in an Axkid Minikid. The husband brought a copy of the car seat manual and the child's height and weight to the station to prove he was in the right. Guards have no training in car seat safety.... They really should do!

Reactions: 5
Not Lisa's biggest fan but don't think her hubby should be shown on here. They have made a conscious effort to never feature hik on any of her platforms.
You're right. I've reported it to be removed x

Reactions: 3
"I insisted whoever wins gets to donate €500 To a charity of their choice" Here's an idea St. Lisa, why don't YOU donate €500 To charity, and leave the winner do whatever they like with their €500
[/QUOTE]

You’re spot on, it actually makes no sense. She takes payment for this giveaway but wants them to give the winner €500 to donate to charity but she’ll pocket her cut. If she cares so much about charity she’d say she’s gonna donate €500 of her cut to charity but no this is Lisa you donate I don’t Jordan. Also there’ll be many people that will get scammed from this which is happening with every competition around

Reactions: 15
She has the ability to make cheap clothing look even cheaper 😅
As for charity shes only about it when she doesn’t have to put her own hand in her pocket!

Reactions: 14
What about the amount of tit those children eat?
Absolutely shocking what she feeds them. Have they ever had a mashed potato??

Seriously dressing the gorgeous baby in the same colour as the girls!! Please stop dressing them the same. If she was chocolate she would devour herself sorry love but you can’t even compare yourself to the stunning Michelle Keegan.. 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind if they’ve never had a mashed potato but have they have had anything other than jellies chocolate crisps and roosters!

She’s reading here again .... a full on denial of how she’s never ever works out even though people think she has a PT! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
What about the amount of tit those children eat?
Was thinkin the same today, like every clip she’s showing they’re eating sweets or crisps often late in the evening too. If I gave mine that tit when they were small they be bouncing off the walls. I’m far from the perfect mam before anyone comes for me but that stuff is just so bad for smallies

She’s reading here again .... a full on denial of how she’s never ever works out even though people think she has a PT! 🙄🙄🙄
Anyone that denies something as much as she does has something to hide 🙄 like there no shame in working out

Reactions: 4
Was thinkin the same today, like every clip she’s showing they’re eating sweets or crisps often late in the evening too. If I gave mine that tit when they were small they be bouncing off the walls. I’m far from the perfect mam before anyone comes for me but that stuff is just so bad for smallies

Anyone that denies something as much as she does has something to hide 🙄 like there no shame in working out
None whatsoever that’s why I don’t bother!! 😂😂

I used to love Lisa back when she was mainly on Snapchat, around the time when Pearl was first born back when she used come on every night from her bed in a onesie watching vampire diaries. She’s made a good name for herself as a business woman and I’m sure she’s worth an absolute fortune but who can actually relate with her now? She just doesn’t do it for me anymore I find her boring to watch it’s like one big massive ad

Reactions: 10
I can’t understand what is the Shame admitting to working out or whatever she’s doing, weights for those toned arms ?????

She’d be a lot more relatable admitting to it and all the gym wear collabs she could do !!!

Is there any weekend she doesn't go to a shopping centre? It's disgusting how much clothes and toys she gets them. I nearly spat my drink out when she had that Michelle keegan dress on. If you are reading this Lisa, you will never, ever be even a tiny bt as classy as Michelle keegan, whilst you're flogging dresses made for sixteen year olds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Her nails are absolutely disgusting what made her do that design ! It’s like a fungus on them..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.