Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that dress 🙈 terrible ... so cheap & tacky ..... it’s def HER look unfortunately ..... why oh why ... agree it does look like something a street Walker would wear

The boobs look bigger in it ... they looked like fried eggs a few weeks ago .... I know someone said it looked like she contoured them with pencil or something then.

Wonder did she get anything done ??
Boobs look bigger because the dress is so tight! It wouldn’t go over one of mine!! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She has a bizarre ‘ Is there anybody home’ look about her eyes in that pic??!!

what is it? Is it the lashes someone said?! Bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so sweet king are paying her for them to giveaway a new iPhone and their sweets..oh and she had to throw in she will only if they include money donated to a charity, to make her look good, but of course never her own money. Of course sweet king want more followers and ppl will be scrambling for the phone but end of the day they’re feckin sweets that u can buy in any shop for a fraction of the price

Reactions: 6
They all want the phone, not the rubbish sweets🤣

Mother of Devine Christ what is with the frock she’s wearing, you wouldn’t see it down Connolly Hall.
Haven't heard that one in years, down Connolly Hall 😂😂😂

Definitely something off about her on the pic, I couldn't put my finger on it, I know the eyelashes are hanging off, but it's something more than that, her face is so different 🤔

"I insisted whoever wins gets to donate €500 To a charity of their choice" Here's an idea St. Lisa, why don't YOU donate €500 To charity, and leave the winner do whatever they like with their €500

Reactions: 10
Haven't heard that one in years, down Connolly Hall 😂😂😂

Definitely something off about her on the pic, I couldn't put my finger on it, I know the eyelashes are hanging off, but it's something more than that, her face is so different 🤔

"I insisted whoever wins gets to donate €500 To a charity of their choice" Here's an idea St. Lisa, why don't YOU donate €500 To charity, and leave the winner do whatever they like with their €500
Yes well said !!!

Reactions: 2
She has definately done something to her teeth but I cant figure it out! First pic is today and second pic was back in February

Looks like she got filler in her jaw or something? Can't put my finger on it. But definitely done something

Her face is rounder and her front teeth aren't as prominent in those photos. Always thought she had a very long face, don't ask🙄, but it definitely looks different.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.