Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she bribed her kids with biscuits to pose in the latest pic...šŸ˜« sometimes im a bit in awe of how she does it all and sometimes i have to shake my head at the fakeness of it all šŸ˜«

Reactions: 4
Looks like she bribed her kids with biscuits to pose in the latest pic...šŸ˜« sometimes im a bit in awe of how she does it all and sometimes i have to shake my head at the fakeness of it all šŸ˜«
Oh sweet Jesus I just took a look what are they like!! She looks like a street walker and the poor little kids look like something out of a musical!! Dreadful..

Reactions: 7
She admits she has to bribe them with jellies or whatever for pics.... itā€™s no diff to their daily life though from The looks of things

Oh sweet Jesus I just took a look what are they like!! She looks like a street walker and the poor little kids look like something out of a musical!! Dreadful..
awful ... and her hair doesnā€™t suit her like that all .... whatā€™s the point to the photo, the dresses are cringe - old fashioned for the girls anx get jumper with the belt, not a good look at all

Pearl will be a poser

Reactions: 5
awful ... and her hair doesnā€™t suit her like that all .... whatā€™s the point to the photo, the dresses are cringe - old fashioned for the girls anx get jumper with the belt, not a good look at all

Pearl will be a poser
All bare legs! šŸ˜§šŸ˜§šŸ˜§itā€™s December!

Reactions: 5
ā€œChristmas day out with my babiesā€ Hasnā€™t she been out every day this week?? She never seems to stay at home.

Reactions: 8
I'd say she has a nanny or an au pair or something to help out with the kids

I'd say she has a nanny or an au pair or something to help out with the kids
I do to! She is on the phone at least 17hrs a day taking pictures and posing, never cooks or does housework I know the husband helps but heā€™s full time at his job!

Pearl will be a poser
Sheā€™s a goody two shoes

Reactions: 1
I do to! She is on the phone at least 17hrs a day taking pictures and posing, never cooks or does housework I know the husband helps but heā€™s full time at his job!
Exactly, she's so laid back and chill. If you were at home all day looking after 3 kids under 5, and running a beauty business at the same time, you would be absolutely frazzled, run off your feet. You wouldn't have time to leave swipe ups for your latest pretty woman dress

Reactions: 7
Husband works 3 days a week (long days but still 3 days....) there are 4 days there for her to play around with

Reactions: 1
Those poor kids dressed with their bare legs out in December all so they can match her with the boots to flog that horrible jumper thing. I mean it was bad enough herself going around leahys farm in a short summer dress if she wants to freeze for an ad but itā€™s just low to make the kids do it

Reactions: 8
For me it looks as though Pearl is a first child people pleaser, very good girl, does what sheā€™s told, the perfect trained ā€˜say cheeeeeseā€œ smile

Bowie wonā€™t be long telling her to shove that cookie Up her mini skirt

and I canā€™t wait til little bucko gets goingšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.