Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god tack fest
That dress is beyond disgusting!
It looks like it’s from one of those shops that used to be in the ilac centre or a market stall
Reeks of the before in Pretty Woman
Why does she insist on going for the cheap hooker look?
High end is where the dollah is at girl

Reactions: 11
He must have blown the budget getting JJ to advertise his sweets. I'd say she charges a fortune for a collab. Julie and fat n flab must've have been getting the customers for him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god tack fest
It looks like it’s from one of those shops that used to be in the ilac centre or a market stall
And then trying to cover herself in the story with the hair over the boobs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god tack fest
She looks like a street walker alright she’s so cheap but tries so hard to be perfect! money mad.

How can she try and flog eyelashes when her right one is hanging off 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg that dress 🙈 terrible ... so cheap & tacky ..... it’s def HER look unfortunately ..... why oh why ... agree it does look like something a street Walker would wear

The boobs look bigger in it ... they looked like fried eggs a few weeks ago .... I know someone said it looked like she contoured them with pencil or something then.

Wonder did she get anything done ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.