Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Almost there

VIP Member
Pure miser she is. I’m disgraced at how fucking greedy she is, just buy something ya gowl. She’s pure snakey then as well with the spiel about buying it, she a dishonest person.
She is so mean even her takeaways are free she’s a miserated..

Reactions: 7

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I wish she wouldn’t filter the colours of the get that trend dresses she shows. The yellow midi dress looked lovely on her but when I swiped up it was a completely different colour yellow in reality. She had it filtered to look more muted. Very misleading

Snazzy

VIP Member
Shocked but not at the greed a them 2. Imagine doing that to a young widow, my heart goes out to her. I heard the rumours but didn’t no if it were true
My hairdresser said the widow was in a terrible state, god love her, she said they demanded the rings back too!!!!!

And both of them were as bad to her as each other .... but with all the “alleged’ MMM club stories out there - no smoke without fire .....

• Wow
  • Sad

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Oh my god 🙈🙈 the first thing that came to mind when I seen this was "is she for real?!?" 100% fishing for a "#collab🥴" like, she has plenty of money why not just buy her own garden furniture. She was on there a little while back nearly begging for a garden makeover freebie. Boils my blood 😭 if an "influencer" is that good, then they won't have to beg. #vom 🤢
It’s shameful to beg from companies when they can afford to pay. Lisa seems to pay for nothing. I’d hate to be known for being tight

Daisyxo

Getting a boob job, going on tacky shows like soccer am and being in nuts magazine and all the trashy pics of her posing in her underwear she must have wanted to be another Katie price...
What is she at Sunday morning when it’s jan 3rd trying to flog the Christmassy dresses and jumpsuit while being in lockdown? Where do they think we be going?
It’s very tone deaf and insensitive given how many people are now out of work and facing a bleak January. It’s so consumerist, I don’t know how any of them can peddle this crap with a straight face.

Ladyqt

To be fair she hasn’t broken many covid related rules, I doubt she’s having a party.

Bunteen

Jesus Christ that green giant thing I wouldn’t even call it a jumper needs to be burnt 🤮 and trying to hold up one side of it with a handbag doesn’t make it look any better 👀

• Haha

Almost there

VIP Member
Looks like she bribed her kids with biscuits to pose in the latest pic...😫 sometimes im a bit in awe of how she does it all and sometimes i have to shake my head at the fakeness of it all 😫
Oh sweet Jesus I just took a look what are they like!! She looks like a street walker and the poor little kids look like something out of a musical!! Dreadful..

Savager3

Just Jordan, just swipe left, all ads and now sweet fuck all king are now paying her to advertise even tho on their ig last week they had complaints from customers that they weren’t getting their orders, their response that they’re a small business and they’re busy after Black Friday so why are they still pushing? They just want your money

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
I think it’s quite sad obviously her husband got no say or look in when naming her children. Like it’s nice she’s so sentimental and remembering her lost family members but for all we know her husband has a father/grandfather/sister/cousin he lost and wanted remembered or maybe he just really liked the name Sarah but obviously got no say as with everything in their relationship it’s all about her and her and her. He works so many extra shifts and when he is home takes the kids out alone just so he can just get a break from her.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I think she doesn't want women recognizing him and fan girling him. Or coming up to him all about him. She's pretty possessive of her man, well that's what she said years ago.
I remember her her saying this on her stories before. She admitted she gets very very jealous, if other women recognise or approach her husband.

• Wow

Taylor17

VIP Member
He must have blown the budget getting JJ to advertise his sweets. I'd say she charges a fortune for a collab. Julie and fat n flab must've have been getting the customers for him

• Haha

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Yes but the comment you made was then followed up by guards they all do it and the reference to another girl who had been cheated on by her finance whom was a guard! As much as this platform is about her and how she conducts herself (and I’m not a fan at all) The mention of infidelity/cheating can have devastating consequences for families so hence why I don’t believe it should be toyed with in an open platform.

Last edited: