Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snazzy

VIP Member
This woman didn’t forget to wear something with the blazer 🤣
Oh Tg... she surely out a scarf or something lol

imagine going out like that last night, I was freezing at home, could not warm up at all

Childers portion for her I’d say!! Hope she doesn’t drop any that would hurt!
How could she even sit down in the skirt not to mention the blazer ... 🙈

Reactions: 6

Maxiwill

Talking about Bowie's birthday presents and she had to order the same 'big present' for Pearl or there'll be murder. Well done Lisa you have created monsters and they're only young. Getting care packages and giving them to the girls and they full of sweets.
Don't let me start on those reels 🙈
2 of my cousins who are brother and sister, their parents and grandparents and possibly other family used to have to get the other a present on birthdays as well. I dont remember my mam buying the other a present and even as a small child I used to think they were so spoilt for it. I have 2 sisters and it was wait your turn until your birthday!
That being said I have 2 nephews and if I buy one of them something randomly I have to buy 2 or there would be murder, and when it was the younger lads birthday I bought a couple of smaller presents that could be shared and were suitable for both age groups in case the older lad was jealous.
Then I was thinking girl check yourself that's not the way we were all raised and I dont want to encourage brat behaviour so in future I will try to not think that way! But then again I feel as an aunt its my job to spoil them 🤣🤣

Snazzy

VIP Member
Perfect everything ??
No one is perfect & no ones children or partners are perfect ..... the hubby isn’t exactly gorgeous IMO - same as herself but both present themselves very well

Almost there

VIP Member
She doesn’t have to worry, imagine if he was real good looking. Any time I saw him I got the impression he is “weak” for himself too - better prepare myself for the backlash 🙈
I saw the wedding pictures he wouldn’t be my cup of tea at all! I’d say she picks his clothes out for him and all.. 😁

Taylor17

VIP Member
I don't think she ever hid the fact she had the boobs done. I would think lips are natural too. She looks like she is getting botox and fillers. Her face is very frozen in photos. It's was especially noticeable between bowie and getting pregnant with the baby. Although someone on here said she knows she gets nothing done. Nothing will convince me she isn't working out regularly

CiCi87

It's actually a breath of fresh air atm with no ads!! Honestly I don't think she needs the money so why does she choose to wear those ridiculous teenage clothes for brands.
And she just seems to push pearl out of most of videos and has no interest in her, only Bowie. Really annoying to watch.
Thought the same myself earlier. Refreshing to see someone actually say they’re in their pyjamas since the 24th. Instead of another Emma mattress/spotlight which everyone else seems to be flogging at the mo.

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
She is laughable, plugging her €16 purchase as proof she supports local business, after all the big businesses she promotes and has done in the build up to the holidays! No doubt she dropped a bomb in Brown Thomas on new newest designer item and at smyths (far from shopping local) Cannot stand her or her disgusting dress sense

Attachments

Last edited:

Snazzy

VIP Member
I think stuffed turkey was liz. When I read the previous posts the questions are very luring
That’s the thing, we don’t know who is amongst us

It’s like the girl PL that disappeared from this thread saying she feared she wouldn’t be around foe Xmas, said she was being shouted at.

Suppose if you know these people personally or have family that do, you slip up with the info

Mongoose123

She is so tight with her money. No seating area in the garden until it was gifted 🙈 if I see one more grey rattan garden set I will scream. Who influences who? 🐑
Oh my god 🙈🙈 the first thing that came to mind when I seen this was "is she for real?!?" 100% fishing for a "#collab🥴" like, she has plenty of money why not just buy her own garden furniture. She was on there a little while back nearly begging for a garden makeover freebie. Boils my blood 😭 if an "influencer" is that good, then they won't have to beg. #vom 🤢

Snazzy

VIP Member
I suspect it’s her rule, she wants people to think he is gorgeous by showing snippets. He isn’t but beauty is in the eye of the beholder
I think her rule too. 2 of my besties are guards, both on all forms of social media !

I don’t get it either. When I first saw them in Douglas it was Pearl I recognised, not Lisa.
Same with me, saw Pearl in Wilton S C & she certainly didn’t stand out from the crowd .... wouldn’t look twice ... have seen her there a lot and a few times with him .... he’s nothing special but I will say he has a good bod !!!

Wow !!! Imagine you notice the child before her !!!( Do these bloggers not realise they are sharing their children n their life’s on the interest at the end of the day ! ) but the hubby can’t be on the internet but you can easily source their wedding pic online !!!

Fab fab fab children
Have to admit I felt a bit weird recognising Pearl .. Lisa was strolling well behind on her phone....

But it’s not me plastering her on the gram !

Last edited:

AnnaLee

I remember her her saying this on her stories before. She admitted she gets very very jealous, if other women recognise or approach her husband.
I find this really strange. If you’re going to put your life out there people are going to recognise your husband. Ireland isn’t that small 🤷‍♀️ How insecure must you be if you freak out when your fans say hello to your husband?!

Almost there

VIP Member
Jesus, between the pig tail baby spice wannabe yesterday and the icky white boots today,what actually goes on inside her head. Is it just an ad and she really doesn't leave the house like that or what.
Is there ANYONE out there that thinks she actually has any sense of style. 🙈
Looks like a throw from the couch on her!! As for white boots a street Walker has more style.