Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mhmm7

I don't get her 'style'.. she has three kids yet she dresses like a love islander! The style fairy or even Pippa I think are always well put together and don't try to dress like its their 21st!!
She doesn't have a style, she has a 'this is a brand that sent me free shit' wardrobe. It looks classless and tacky

Reactions: 8

Ladyqt

There’s nothing she pays for and she is as tight as a nuns knickers. Notorious.

Almost there

VIP Member
I think she likes to give the impression that she is naturally that way. She's always saying her hair is real and her lips are real, as if anyone who does anything to help themselves along are not as genetically blessed as herself.
She reminds me of the elf on the shelve😂 she makes the most of herself but by no means attractive! Remember her when she had right said Fred as boobs!! She looked a right state!

• Haha
So basically she was asked to collaborate with ez living but because she didn’t want anything or need anything therefore wouldn’t be getting it for free she said no but now that she needs couches she said yes to get them for free. Jesus what a life these people live 🙄 should be bet with tax
She should be canonised for that, isn’t she just great 🙄 There’s a women’s homeless shelter in town building a family room at the moment wouldn’t the furniture company be better off donating to them instead of giving them to greedy bloggers.

AnnaLee

“Christmas day out with my babies” Hasn’t she been out every day this week?? She never seems to stay at home.

Ailte

VIP Member
I wonder does she sleep at all!! She never seems to clean or cook just plays dress up and open gifts all day!!
I have only one baba, 8mts and I spend all day looking after her and doing the house stuff. Dunno where she gets the time to be taking pics and talking shite into the phone about her cheap shite oh and matching outfits. She defo doesn’t spend any time eating anyway.

Comeonnowgurl

I’m married into the north side and some of the names up here actually give me shivers. Like cringing. Rio, Lorenzo ( with two Irish parents who prob haven’t left Cork ) Ryder, Rex .....I won’t even go there with girls names incase I offend anyone on here.
I don’t think these think long term about Cv’s etc, it’s all in the moment for the gram. But I do think she’l stick with Aj. When he’s older he’l make that choice for himself no doubt!

I’d probably hire Bowie for the craic though 🤣 shes such a fun kid.
Lorenzo with two Irish parents 😂 sorry but that just gave me the giggle I needed today 🤣 thanks for that!

• Haha

Almost there

VIP Member
Imagine asking your kids to wait for their presents while you tie your hair up, put a base on your face and get the camera ready for filming to come down your mothers stairs
She’s just a show off and making out they are a perfect family!!

Clangers2

VIP Member
That latest reel she did with pearl and bowie like at a fashion show, she is selling out those two little girls , I really think at this stage it's a disgrace, imagine how bloody long it took to change them into 10 different outfits and video that over and over again until it was right, it's unfair on those two kids and is basically child labour like, fair enough if she chooses to use them as content showing them playing or running around but to make them do a structured video like that and be pulling them in and out of clothes there is no way they weren't playing up and fed up doing that, really gone down in my opinion seeing that video yesterday, get a grip and just be a normal mother lisa I think people would find that far more relatable than tormenting your kids making them do silly time consuming fashion shows that take hours to set up and film and edit all for other people's comedy value, they are children they should be outside running around, really hit a nerve with me, so pretentious too

Ailte

VIP Member
Not my goals either or my idea of perfection. I don't get the obsession or devotion to any of them.
Strip back the long blonde hair and the petite tiny frame and what are you left with. Some business woman to make what she has of herself.

Last week she said she bought the Dyson hair stuff. She said she bought it as an early Christmas present to herself. She was gifted it. Pure 🐍y

This came up on my feed and I almost scrolled past while rolling my eyes at her plugging her Luna product while being paid to advertise for another company. Then I spotted the comment underneath, it made me giggle so I thought I’d share it with the people who I know would appreciate it 🤣
It looks like the glamour shots she did years ago

• Haha

Savager3

Those poor kids dressed with their bare legs out in December all so they can match her with the boots to flog that horrible jumper thing. I mean it was bad enough herself going around leahys farm in a short summer dress if she wants to freeze for an ad but it’s just low to make the kids do it

It's actually a breath of fresh air atm with no ads!! Honestly I don't think she needs the money so why does she choose to wear those ridiculous teenage clothes for brands.
And she just seems to push pearl out of most of videos and has no interest in her, only Bowie. Really annoying to watch.

jay.dee

I’m pretty sure there are pictures of their wedding online. You aren’t missing anything
Oh wow I did not expect him to look like that! However, how interesting that I looked at it earlier and now when I click the link again it doesn’t work..