Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nose__bag

She should be canonised for that, isn’t she just great 🙄 There’s a women’s homeless shelter in town building a family room at the moment wouldn’t the furniture company be better off donating to them instead of giving them to greedy bloggers.
Your dead right, she has enough money to wipe her arse with and can’t even afford a couch where she’s running to do a collaboration with a furniture company to get it for free. She claimed she bought her husband the electric scooter that she didn’t think he’d use but the very same day it was gifted to other bloggers. She’s a joke and a liar by the look of it.

Reactions: 7

Taylor17

VIP Member
I would put my last euro on it that she gets botox and fillers and exercises. She has often looked like she has fillers in pictures, her face looks puffy and different. There is no way a woman like lisa whose whole career and self esteem is based around looks and most particularly a certain look(playboy bunny) is going to let herself get older looking. I'm all for anti aging treatments by the way but I don't like the results from the Cork clinics as seen on the Cork wans

Bunteen

Highly protected !!!! Trying to scare people off .. and monitoring here I’d say
110% scrolling through here, the photo link that was put up of her husband disappeared in minutes! Her above anyone should know just because it’s gone offline doesn’t mean it’s really gone 📸

Maryh

A lot of not so flattering photos of Lisa done the rounds up here in Galway about 10-12 years ago. I think she was going out with a cork hurler at the time but was also seeing a lad in Galway. These photos were probably as intimate as could have been...mid action. It’s funny how her social media presence is squeaky clean

• Wow
  • Haha

Ciara5

Did anyone see the story she had earlier in the week saying something along the lines of she would be too chicken to get Botox? Well does anyone think this is complete bullshit, I would put money on it that she has Botox. No shame in it I have it myself but I don’t get the secrecy.. anyone else think this??
I also don’t think you can be chicken for a couple of needles when you’ve had 2 boob jobs and 3 children 😂😂
To be fair I don’t think Lisa has had Botox. You can clearly see her forehead lines, she’s well able to move her eyebrows too.☺💁🏼‍♀️

Dcl

Poor Bowie, thinking the plastic milk bottle is makeup. Other moms try to discourage their children from using makeup. Particularly when these kids are so exposed, she's leaving them wide open for any creep to leer on them.

Reactions: 6

Dcl

I wouldn't be so proud if a video of my child had 1 million views on insta...

Almost there

VIP Member
That carpark 😳😳😳 'this is my work'. I despise 'influencers' who say that. Your work is flogging everything and anything so you can get freebies and the commission. It's so cringey that she is in her mid thirties. Her poor children will be a laughing stock at school.
What’s she like! How embarrassing. How many pairs of Nike trainers does this fool need.

That carpark 😳😳😳 'this is my work'. I despise 'influencers' who say that. Your work is flogging everything and anything so you can get freebies and the commission. It's so cringey that she is in her mid thirties. Her poor children will be a laughing stock at school.
Imagine what it’s like for her husband he’s a bigger laughing stock at work.