Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Or when they’re old enough to have their school friends over for their birthdays and parents feel they have to send 2 presents one for the birthday girl and one for the other!
Not on my watch😂

Actually it would painful if your child was bffs with an influencers child
Spoilt kids with no idea of value or meaning to the endless gifts days out freebies trips hotels etc etc

smile say cheese dolled up don’t get dirty mommy has to take her picture cheese smile here’s some sweeties cheese no bigger no show the shoes etc etc

Reactions: 8

Comeonnowgurl

She doesn't seem to be showing pearl's face on Instagram anymore. That's a good thing. The child needs a bit of privacy now that she's getting older
She has highlights and posts on the grid, on the child for the world to see, just because she didn’t make the cut for the story today doesn’t mean anything. She would sell her mother for a fiver. Just wait till something lucrative comes along, or the build up, and Pearl will be on. Btw daisy if you’re reading this clean pearls nails 🤣

Ladyqt

She must’ve heard us talking about worst dresses of 2020 and wanted to top the purple one

Dailychat

VIP Member
She’s SUPER glam. Everything done. Like if I didn’t know who she was I would of assumed she was famous if that makes sense. But she carry’s it off well!
I have never thought of her as 'glam'. Cheap and tacky would sum her up for me. I've seen her through the years and the one common thing every time is, no matter how 'expensive' the label is she's wearing, she cheapens it. She always just looks tacky and more so now the more plastic looking she gets. She's like some gangster's moll or something. Just cheap and tacky has alway summed her up.
Lisa annoys the hell out of me with her 'look' but at least she has some sort of redeeming factor of how she is with the kids etc. Suzanne is just on every level of ick.

• Haha

Almost there

VIP Member
I have personally seen the pics of Lisa in her underwear (not any time recently like maybe 10 years ago) doing a photo shoot, think it was sports AM or something? Not sure if that’s what it’s called but I’m sure she never addressed this either and those pictures are very hard to find online or so I have been told
No there not just Google soccer am girl Lisa Jordan she had boobs the size of footballs!! She looked ridiculous and was a complete joke.

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
She doesn't seem to be showing pearl's face on Instagram anymore. That's a good thing. The child needs a bit of privacy now that she's getting older

I just think it’s really sad that even after AJ was born she took absolutely no time off from the camera . When she got her appendix out , she even had to document that from the hospital .
How greedy can one be that they can’t stay a few days away from the camera to spend quality time with their family?
Not to mention the ads!!r ads after ads after ads . She made such a big deal out of the makeup bag as well, like nobody actually gave a shite!!
No decent content, no actual interaction with her followers . It’s a wonder that these people have so many followers because I’ve unfollowed her since . Not genuine at all.

Almost there

VIP Member
Sweet Fuck all king 😂 go into Aldi or Lidl n you’d get a load a sweets for a Fraction of the price, complete rip off.who’s paying for that shit, idiots.
Well said!! It’s a complete joke €25 for a bag of jellies they actually look disgusting!

fastandthecurious

Jesus christ has she no shame 🤣 the high pitched voice in the market i was genuinely praying for her that there was no one around. Also should she not be getting some healthy meals into her young and growing children! Shocking how much she abuses roosters generosity

Taylor17

VIP Member
I think she doesn't want women recognizing him and fan girling him. Or coming up to him all about him. She's pretty possessive of her man, well that's what she said years ago.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Am I mad or does it look like there's a tiny bump blooming under those dresses 👀

Last time I thought this about her was when they were on holiday before lockdown, a few weeks later she said she was pregnant with AJ....

✨Just a disclaimer, I know it could be bloating and under no circumstances am I commenting on her weight or calling her fat, just speculation that she could be preg again ✨
I thought this lately with pigmentation on her face and the out of breath thing!