Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
I know, I just rushed at it.... we can get creative for the next thread, just didn’t want it to get locked

Yea noticed that too with a good few threads ...
They are all so boring with lockdown it’s hard to come up with something witty 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Kinsale is such a beautiful spot - but gosh gone very rough in the last few years I have to agree. Too commercial too. Having said that I’ll be looking forward to a meal in Bruno’s when it’s permitted. Wouldn’t be JJ’s class of restaurant so blogger free zone. ( by not her class I mean not a chipper )

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think its actually a disgrace how spoilt those 2 girls are? Its ones birthday and the other has to get the exact same presents? What ever happened to your birthday being YOUR special day, the day YOU get a special gift? Why cant she just explain to the girls to be happy for their sister and make them wait til their birthday for a gift..... ok, she can well afford to buy for both, but they shouldnt be so spoiled, Bowie is already showing signs of being a brat, Lisa lets her away with murder
I was just thinking that I love Lisa but I don’t see why Pearl had to get the same gift or any gift for that matter today. Does Bowie get the same when it was pearls birthday?? Does her husband not have some say? I know my husband would be saying no way

AnnaLee

I think her rule too. 2 of my besties are guards, both on all forms of social media !

Same with me, saw Pearl in Wilton S C & she certainly didn’t stand out from the crowd .... wouldn’t look twice ... have seen her there a lot and a few times with him .... he’s nothing special but I will say he has a good bod !!!

Have to admit I felt a bit weird recognising Pearl .. Lisa was strolling well behind on her phone....

But it’s not me plastering her on the gram !
Yes I felt really weird when I recognised Pearl. It made me feel very uncomfortable.

Ciara5

That latest reel she did with pearl and bowie like at a fashion show, she is selling out those two little girls , I really think at this stage it's a disgrace, imagine how bloody long it took to change them into 10 different outfits and video that over and over again until it was right, it's unfair on those two kids and is basically child labour like, fair enough if she chooses to use them as content showing them playing or running around but to make them do a structured video like that and be pulling them in and out of clothes there is no way they weren't playing up and fed up doing that, really gone down in my opinion seeing that video yesterday, get a grip and just be a normal mother lisa I think people would find that far more relatable than tormenting your kids making them do silly time consuming fashion shows that take hours to set up and film and edit all for other people's comedy value, they are children they should be outside running around, really hit a nerve with me, so pretentious too
I thought the little one looked like she was having really good fun doing that with her mam🤷🏻‍♀️

Almost there

VIP Member
It's actually a breath of fresh air atm with no ads!! Honestly I don't think she needs the money so why does she choose to wear those ridiculous teenage clothes for brands.
And she just seems to push pearl out of most of videos and has no interest in her, only Bowie. Really annoying to watch.
It’s all Bowie she should let them dress how they like. Kids are gorgeous and yes the teeny bopper clothes do nothing for her or her image.

Thought the same myself earlier. Refreshing to see someone actually say they’re in their pyjamas since the 24th. Instead of another Emma mattress/spotlight which everyone else seems to be flogging at the mo.
Don’t speak to soon her mattress is in the post or waiting at her house for her..😂😂

• Haha

Poppyadams

I don’t get it either. When I first saw them in Douglas it was Pearl I recognised, not Lisa.
Wow !!! Imagine you notice the child before her !!!( Do these bloggers not realise they are sharing their children n their life’s on the interest at the end of the day ! ) but the hubby can’t be on the internet but you can easily source their wedding pic online !!!

They are blessed with gorgeous kids. The little boy is only Devine.
Fab fab fab children

Comeonnowgurl

Cmere now..... is she sitting in her kids baby chairs 🤣 the next level desperation to stay relevant in her ugly Betty outfits

Herself and Kieran must get 2 for 1 on the forehead Botox , you could facilitate landings for Heathrow if they ever shut

• Haha

jay.dee

Looks mean nothing anyway to most of us. They fade. It’s just my theory on her not showing him but showing bits.
No I totally agree, I just meant that he looks ‘normal’ (that’s probably not the right way to word it though). I don’t know why but from her posts I always thought he’d seem like some flashy businessman

• Haha
As much as it’s kills me to give Lisa the credit - I would have to be team Bowie in the bonnie baby 😂😂😂😂 shes way funnier than Lisa & the rest of the gram dopes!!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s another one like Louise Cooney who needs to ditch the blonde and go with their natural colour instead of against it. They both look like Poundland Barbies. Not quite the real thing, but desperately trying. I think she would be stunning with a caramel brown colour and a the odd highlight running through. The big fuzzy arse length raggedy yellow hair does nothing for her. She could be gorgeous but it seems she wants to look as cheap as possible . Her children are all gorgeous brunettes she should embrace it too

Almost there

VIP Member
The girls are polar opposites. One on a pink sparkly scooter the other on a electric police motorbike
That’s why she shouldn’t dress them the same because they aren’t. She is even matching the son clothes to the girls!! Sad!!

The girls are polar opposites. One on a pink sparkly scooter the other on a electric police motorbike
I’d say the grandmother is like a lunatic or is gone out the way they are going around on her marble perfect floors.. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is her friend Lisa Mac attempting to be a blogger now too? Another one that used to be around town absolutely weak for herself shouting and roaring back in the day!! 😒