Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barbie PJs how very sad when your nearly 40!!
‘I can’t cope’ jumping around like an idiot. And letting the child be slobbering with lip gloss! Kids are hard enough to keep from destroying their clothes as it is!

Reactions: 3
‘I can’t cope’ jumping around like an idiot. And letting the child be slobbering with lip gloss! Kids are hard enough to keep from destroying their clothes as it is!
Just let them be bloody kids ffs!! She wants them grown up far to quick!! She’s also needs to grow up!

Reactions: 4
He’s a Garda. That’s why she never shows his face.
Weird pairing if you ask me. You being a guard and having to be so careful about social media and then your wife’s job being social media
She is the boss I’d say what she says that’s it! I mean everything they do everywhere they go is up on Instagram which I think is quiet dangerous especially with his job. They have been seen in restaurants taking picture after picture until it’s right of there food how sad is that! I’d say he’s a laughing stock at work.

Reactions: 5
She is the boss I’d say what she says that’s it! I mean everything they do everywhere they go is up on Instagram which I think is quiet dangerous especially with his job. They have been seen in restaurants taking picture after picture until it’s right of there food how sad is that! I’d say he’s a laughing stock at work.
My boyfriend had to delete everything, I had to delete or untag him from photos and everything, and I’m a nobody 😂 so I’d say he’s in a dangerous situation with her and her posts

My boyfriend works in Tipperary so I doubt it. The guards are very strict like
How’s she getting away it so!! Sure cork is really small he must be well know as I think he plays GAA anyway he must be nice looking as the kids are gorgeous I’d say they take after him the little boy is only precious.

Reactions: 2
How’s she getting away it so!! Sure cork is really small he must be well know as I think he plays GAA anyway he must be nice looking as the kids are gorgeous I’d say they take after him the little boy is only precious.
He’s not really good looking ... like herself makes the most of himself ... good body & build ... think most would say he’s ok but not gorgeous ... some might think he’s GL ????

Pearl is getting more like JJ by the day, Bowie looks a cutie with personality but then she has FILTERS on the kids too !!!!!

I was on the edge of my seat while Bowie was putting on th lip gloss, decked out in her cream and beige dress 😅. The mother in me was screaming "don't get it on the bleeping dress" 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.