Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it that her products are allowed to be sold in supermarkets etc and kids clothes and other items are not? Make up isn’t essential. People don’t need the stress of being told to buy these items she is flogging and adding worry about finances while in lockdown. And another thing - Chinese/ English sweatshop factories making that fast fashion tat & the amount of trash bags of clothes for enable. It’s probably a months worth of her gifts and purchases, the environment is ruined from this tit.

Reactions: 17
How is it that her products are allowed to be sold in supermarkets etc and kids clothes and other items are not? Make up isn’t essential. People don’t need the stress of being told to buy these items she is flogging and adding worry about finances while in lockdown. And another thing - Chinese/ English sweatshop factories making that fast fashion tat & the amount of trash bags of clothes for enable. It’s probably a months worth of her gifts and purchases, the environment is ruined from this tit.
On the hard sell at the moment !!!! I wonder how many people are actually buying - maybe not as much as we think ??

Reactions: 5
The expression “she would sell your granny” comes to mind! She hasn’t an once of compassion about her and doesn’t care as long as she gets her pay check! How reputable established business work with her is beyond me. Jodie woods received a full press box of toys and said she would donate them as her children had enough which is nice but today in a tone deaf post when asked about kids jackets posts a moncler at €504 euro! Completely Tone deaf!

Reactions: 13
All threads on lisa jordan need yo be deleted asap. I am getting accused shot in public and others have posted way worse. Easy target or not i am npt going to be alive in December if this continues
Do you mean shouted at in public? Get legal advice for sure Speak to a counsellor also xx

The price of the Pjs You would want to be able to do the school run in them.lol

• Haha
Sorry now but I do not know one person who would spend nearly €40 on pyjamas 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s with her stupid poses she looks ridiculous! Also the first company was English than she promotes Irish?? She is flogging everything.
It’s a sales channel. She is raking it in & unlike Sue she spends very little.

Reactions: 3
The candle burning away in the back had me on edge. There are smallies in that house and they could walk and pull that down!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else ever notice that Lisa has actually written in public figure to her bio but if you look at Suzanne Jackson etc its in faded font 😅

• Haha
Did anyone else ever notice that Lisa has actually written in public figure to her bio but if you look at Suzanne Jackson etc its in faded font 😅
I think that's because so sue me would have a business account and Lisa a normal one... But still the absolute cringe of that!!!

Reactions: 2
I think that's because so sue me would have a business account and Lisa a normal one... But still the absolute cringe of that!!!
Yeah I’d say you hit the nail on the head. Its not hard to set up a business account, not sure why she doesn’t bother setting one up. Couldn’t imagine typing that into IG myself though, cringe haha

Reactions: 3
All threads on lisa jordan need yo be deleted asap. I am getting accused shot in public and others have posted way worse. Easy target or not i am npt going to be alive in December if this continues
All due respect now PL but u do realise we are talking about a instahun and not John Gilligan ..... what’s de actually gonna do? Tan u to death ?! Legally the girl can do sweet duck all even with a shade as a husband cause .... she records her every move for the public to watch .... so if people watch it and comment so what ? The minute she posts she’s “fair game” and she should know that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn’t a business account so that you can’t look her up on social blade

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And again to PL ... the last line of ur post is quite worrying . So I do hope ur okay ... don’t be overwhelmed by this Pamela Anderson reject at all ... her time is nearly up if u ask me ... close to 40 going around in her fake glasses to look “Intelligent” and wearing clothes from a company called “nasty gal” well now.... if the shoe fits an all that 😂😂😂 she should stick to her M&S ... more in her age range

Reactions: 6
Just watched her make up tutorial on her stories. Is it just me or does or make up look awful? The eyelashes are hanging off and her eyeshadow is never blended

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.