Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth did they figure out it was you posting here?
I think the identity of PropheryLost would be easy enough to figure out if Lisa or a family member read here. She has said enough that it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to narrow down who she is. Not condoning the poster who came on giving her initials away as there really wasn’t any need for that.

Reactions: 6
I think the identity of PropheryLost would be easy enough to figure out if Lisa or a family member read here. She has said enough that it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to narrow down who she is. Not condoning the poster who came on giving her initials away as there really wasn’t any need for that.
That poster was removed and their original posts deleted now If you look . Something extremely suspicious about them .

Reactions: 1
I couldn't report it, she has too much power with her husband being a detective i was never going to be taken seriously. I said for ages she knew who i am in real life but thats why i was also careful not to post stuff that i thought was classed as harassment. Commentary yes but not anything further. My mental health has taken a battering in the last hour so I'm too fragile right now to say anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I couldn't report it, she has too much power with her husband being a detective i was never going to be taken seriously. I said for ages she knew who i am in real life but thats why i was also careful not to post stuff that i thought was classed as harassment. Commentary yes but not anything further. My mental health has taken a battering in the last hour so I'm too fragile right now to say anything else.
Honestly I read back over some of your posts and you said nothing that could be classed as defamation .. she is doing this to rattle you . If she has anything she would have been to your door or had a letter issued via solicitors to cease and desist . She hasn’t . This was just a shot over your bows .

Reactions: 6
NOR is me, my dad was not a school principal and I have said duck all compared to many others just an easy target for her, Lisa send the private investigator and gardai to my door if you dare. Spread all the shite you like about me. I wont post anymore. Shes nothing but a bully because if it was a issue regarding being protective of family her mum wouldn't have spoken to me today.
I wouldn’t worry about it. Guards & a private investigator for what? Lisa and her pals love coming on here threatening people don’t they? It kind of confirms the stuff on a previous thread about the kind of bullies they were.

Reactions: 7
Omg how did they figure how it was you ... so that post was accurate... Imo you haven't said anything nasty. Jesus it's freaky, do you think it's just a guess if your families know each other, or will all our initials be mentioned ....

Don't worry.. please come back & tell us how you are .... hugs

Reactions: 4
The person above was easy to identify if lisa reads this. She posted that her mother goes walking with lisa's mother and the mother said such and such about Lisa.

Reactions: 8
Don’t think you said anything too bad compared to others on here. Why don’t you reach out to her or the mother?

Reactions: 2
Im just not going to draw her or her family on me. I can not speak to them and hopefully life will be ok. Stopped following her online anyway so no need to post here anymore. She won that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sending you a virtual hug.. ❤

Luna must not be doing as well as she planned. I’m getting non stop emails on this deal and that deal!!

Reactions: 1
Her kids are beautiful but I find it really unsettling that she used a filter (retro cam) on her babies face when showing him last night. Is this the world we live in!

Her kids are beautiful but I find it really unsettling that she used a filter (retro cam) on her babies face when showing him last night. Is this the world we live in!
My friend is doing the same with her baby girl, I personally wouldn't

Reactions: 3
It’s madness, babies/children are the most perfect lil creatures. Why would they need enhancement. It’s a worrying trend for the world we live in that’s for sure.

I thought her laughing about Bowie smashing the apple watch this morning in poor taste. Nothing to do with Bowie, but the fact that she wasnt bothered about a watch worth over €400 being destroyed, and was laughing about it, the first thing I thought of was Jesus I'd love to be able to laugh at that, I'd be in a heap and no spare money to replace it, but the next thing she does is go online and spend €200 on a mirror. And probably have a new watch gifted to her in the next few days. The average follower just cant relate to that at the best of times, never mind during a pandemic when we are in recession. It really annoyed me.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.