Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she buy the Christmas decorations in Woodies or get them for free ?

Reactions: 2
Did she buy the Christmas decorations in Woodies or get them for free ?
Got them for free, she pays for nothin that why she can afford 3 houses 😂she don’t # anything either,Pure snake and gets away it n her husband a shade n all, you’d think she’d be wide, obvs thinks she’s untouchable. Muppet she is

Reactions: 6
Got them for free, she pays for nothin that why she can afford 3 houses 😂she don’t # anything either,Pure snake and gets away it n her husband a shade n all, you’d think she’d be wide, obvs thinks she’s untouchable. Muppet she is
She must have an attic full of decorations! What a complete waste!! When you look up greed in the dictionary her & Gorrey are pictured under it! Never will I buy anything from Woodies again.

I thought she lived in Douglas so woodies in turners cross would be within her 5km?
Husband drive her he won’t get questioned!

Reactions: 4
She must have an attic full of decorations! What a complete waste!! When you look up greed in the dictionary her & Gorrey are pictured under it! Never will I buy anything from Woodies again.

Husband drive her he won’t get questioned!
looked up the price of those trees, they’re poor robbers, I certainly wouldn’t be paying anything like that for a tree, anyway I prefer the personal touch & the sentimental decorations we pick up

def lives west of Ballincollig so def well over the 5km

Reactions: 3
She’d be able to travel under the work rules. She had an Sp on the post so work would be allowed. There is no way I’d spend 250 euro on a tree. First Christmas not going home so I need to actually get a tree myself, if anyone knows of nice but more importantly, cheap, trees.

She’d be able to travel under the work rules. She had an Sp on the post so work would be allowed. There is no way I’d spend 250 euro on a tree. First Christmas not going home so I need to actually get a tree myself, if anyone knows of nice but more importantly, cheap, trees.
Was she given the freedom of the city!! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
And what about taking her family into the city to post Santa letters? She has her own rules and thinks she is above the law

Aren’t you allowed travel for work? The makeup and hair team on so sues pages did. Few of them had makeup teams. Anyway, woodies have click and collect so she wouldn’t have been allowed into the store.
Calm down we are only having a laugh fgs..

Aren’t you allowed travel for work? The makeup and hair team on so sues pages did. Few of them had makeup teams. Anyway, woodies have click and collect so she wouldn’t have been allowed into the store.
Essential work only.

I think with all the tit that's happened this year it's fair enough to travel for a Christmas tree. It could be deemed as an essential item?

Michelle Fox put a photo of her child in just a nappy... Disgusting, the lengths she would stretch to for a free nappy. Isn’t that what children’s allowance is for, if you’re that hard up? That you don’t have to lower yourself to selling semi nude photos of your small child.
Oh what was that, missed it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.