Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naoimhs make up seems to be throwing shade over luna products 😂😂😂 she's liz reaneys make up artist
I just love people who are honest and don’t fawn all over bloggers.

Naoimhs make up seems to be throwing shade over luna products 😂😂😂 she's liz reaneys make up artist
JJ said that she would donate the marks and Spencer stuff last night
She’ll probably get her mother to exchange them, she has form for that kind of stuff I heard. She’d peel an orange in her pocket, she’s pure mean

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swipe ups, Adds & Cola
JJ said that she would donate the marks and Spencer stuff last night
Yeah right!!do you believe that I don’t!

She’ll probably get her mother to exchange them, she has form for that kind of stuff I heard. She’d peel an orange in her pocket, she’s pure mean
She does that in penny’s fact!

Reactions: 2

Ya I heard her mom used to return all the Pennys Hauls when she began her blogger videos

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The peer-reviewed scientific literature disagrees! Your two must just have been lucky. Personally think Pearl is far too old for a dummy. I can understand attachment to a teddy or blanket, but I find it very babyish if a child of 4/5 uses a dummy when at this stage they can usually talk properly. Anyway, that’s my piece about dummies. Back to JJ 😂
View attachment 320806
Is it not the same though - attachment. Or are you choosing what society deem as acceptable by not thinking a teddy or a blankie is babyish? She’s a child let her have it no one would know any different If she wasn’t online.

Is it not the same though - attachment. Or are you choosing what society deem as acceptable by not thinking a teddy or a blankie is babyish? She’s a child let her have it no one would know any different If she wasn’t online.
Yes but that is the point. She is online. Lisa allows her children to be wide open to the publics criticism and views. She knows well that her income would significantly decrease if she didn't capitalise her children. By posting their images and videos everyday, she is leaving them vulnerable to the public. All for her own bank balance. They will grow up being mortified that their mid thirty year old mother was representing a clothing line named 'nasty gal'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Preaching to people to donate only reasons she’s doing it is to be commended. I wouldn’t say a lot will be in a mad rush to go ham shopping considering for a lot of people Christmas this year looks a whole lot different, Everything she will be donating has been sent by companies and free! Gowl!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Preaching to people to donate only reasons she’s doing it is to be commended. I wouldn’t say a lot will be in a mad rush to go ham shopping considering for a lot of people Christmas this year looks a whole lot different, Everything she will be donating has been sent by companies and free! Gowl!
She comes across to me that she wouldn’t give anything away, but Irish my foot!! She promoted a lot of English labels clothes fit for teenagers not her age !! She is embarrassing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly, there’s no way she’d put her hand in her own pocket

Lads the tracksuit 🤣😂 what have I just witnessed!! It looks like she just got released from doing 10 months in the joy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the one thing people should be looking for attention for is in respect of charities. Once a person is respectful of the service users, the more attention the better. It raises awareness and encourages other people to do the same.

The only thing she wants attention for is herself she laps it up, there are many people on Instagram who set up a fundraiser for kids Christmas toys etc! She just dumps the stuff she doesn’t need and have been sent, if she did need it she would keep it! This year more than ever the demand for charity’s is at its highest, She Iike a lot of them does not give a hoot about what others are going through as long as she continues to add funds to her bank balance!

Reactions: 4
The only thing she wants attention for is herself she laps it up, there are many people on Instagram who set up a fundraiser for kids Christmas toys etc! She just dumps the stuff she doesn’t need and have been sent, if she did need it she would keep it! This year more than ever the demand for charity’s is at its highest, She Iike a lot of them does not give a hoot about what others are going through as long as she continues to add funds to her bank balance!
I am curious why you think this... I’m not disagreeing with you, just interested to hear your logic.

Reactions: 1
She loves attention, have you seen her page? I also think it as she has videoed herself doing the donates to Edel House in previous years, She has this month sourced donations from companies and she had before said she fills bags of press drops she wouldn’t use, let’s her friends go through them and then donates what’s left! It’s a second thought for her and a means of clearing out her house!

Reactions: 5
More than just a ma set a similar fundraiser up for kids toys last year, didn’t she end up using those toys for her own daughters Santa presents... i never donate to big charities because of recent scandals, even darkness into light are not honest about where their donations go. I would rather put a few things in a box and hand it in to a local charity. At least you are sure it will be used.

She loves attention, have you seen her page? I also think it as she has videoed herself doing the donates to Edel House in previous years, She has this month sourced donations from companies and she had before said she fills bags of press drops she wouldn’t use, let’s her friends go through them and then donates what’s left! It’s a second thought for her and a means of clearing out her house!
I get you now. But, I think anyone with a public Instagram page loves attention, people who put up their lunches, or their kids. It is all for validation and other peoples approval. I won’t lie, any donations I make to charity is of things in my house I will not use anymore. Baby clothes the kids grew out of, I would let my sister root through whatever she wanted before I pack it all up and give it to someone less fortunate. I can’t be the only one who does that? I don’t know anyone who would give away items that they use or want... I’m just unsure of what these blaggers are supposed to do. If they tell us they give it away, we think they’re boasting, if they don’t tell us we presume they keep it and we think they’re greedy and grabby. Like her or not, her videoing herself going down to edle house is promoting a local charity to other people who might be able to help too. Domestic violence charities are close to my heart because you never know who will need their assistance, you don’t have to be poor and down on your luck, anyone can find themselves in a abusive relationship, alienated from friends and family, financially controlled, and fleeing from their home with nothing but what they stand up in. It could happen to any of us. I think it is mean spirited to begrudge them any sort of advertisement. If she was videoing the clients now, or their kids I’d be agreeing with you but she isn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
All matching outfits again, down to the boots and hat 🙄 they need to have their own little style at some stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.