Lisa Jordan #3 Plugs Luna, loves a tacky gúna, kids in every ad yet won’t show dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All matching outfits again, down to the boots and hat 🙄 they need to have their own little style at some stage.
And she has collab wrote under the picture, she has no shame at all, using her kids posting their Santa letters, poor things don’t realise their being used as props

Reactions: 5
Donating to charity.
Your extremely concerned about my thinking! Are you her PR?
In terms of charity she could use her platform for greater good and mention charities who require support at this time she has the capability to reach many people but her constant cheap crap clothes, brands including her own brand is all she appears concerned about and for people to buy!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't think her kids will mind too much if what I am hearing is correct, she is allegedly has just purchased three houses for her kids across from her mam's house in a really expensive development. If my mam bought me a house I would let her share pics of me taking a dump naked. :love:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
We are in level 5 and she is beyond her 5km taking the whole family into the city 🙄 all for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously? Any links to the development? Makes sense I’d say, rent them out for 18 years, some money.
I don't think her kids will mind too much if what I am hearing is correct, she is allegedly has just purchased three houses for her kids across from her mam's house in a really expensive development. If my mam bought me a house I would let her share pics of me taking a dump naked. :love:

Reactions: 1
And she has collab wrote under the picture, she has no shame at all, using her kids posting their Santa letters, poor things don’t realise their being used as props
Omg they look so stupid! No wonder she’s not liked in Cork!!

Reactions: 3
She needs to stop using the kids now for a few dollars. Its getting a bit pathetic how much she's exploiting them kids making them dress up and take a gazillion photos so she can make a few bucks... sad and desperate. People with her following should ensure there kids are protected from social media
I just mentioned on Grace's thread but did u see Michelle Foxs post of her child absolutely not right !

Reactions: 1
I just mentioned on Grace's thread but did u see Michelle Foxs post of her child absolutely not right !
That’s inappropriate 🙈 a quick scroll down and there are quite a few others like it. Children of influencers are going to experience many issues in another few years

Reactions: 2
Didn’t mention her kids! They still look ridiculous and it’s her fault..
You are literally saying they look ridiculous 😂 she shares every small detail & it’s not a bit fair but it’s not fair to say they look stupid. Children are innocent in all this. Just my 2 cents ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Laugh out loud
This thread 🤪

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.