Lisa Ing Marinelli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely shameful to hit a child. Not to mention it’s illegal. But she’s rich and educated so I guess it doesn’t count-law only applied to poor ppl who don’t have an enth of the resources to parent she has and still wouldn’t dream of it
She abuses that kid, I will never stop talking about how she made him stand up inside the bath to teach him a lesson, never worked after a few hours, like who TF does rhat?!?!?! That is abuse

Her youngest js very active and she cannot stand it. But what shes doing is abuse and her stupid husband allows her

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I always thought she had those kids as a tick box exercise for her. She’s not maternal and it shows by the way she’s happy to abandon them with nannies every minute she gets. Constantly moans when she has to spend time with them. I remember once when Mass went away for work and she was left with the kids, she moaned the entire weekend. Her woe is me attitude with her kids is appalling!

Reactions: 3
Please, please, please can a company gift her an iron? She either doesn’t have one or can’t use one but how can she be a legal professional/professional influencer in these outfits that look like they have been packed at the bottom of her luggage for weeks? Am I too picky?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's so vile, said her childs desk is £750 but her shoes are £1K and chosen to get her shoes and going to get her childs desk from IKEA

Yes 750 for a desk is a lot but its the fact she's chosen shoes over getting it and will know get her child a 'cheaper desk instead so she cN have her issues, because you know she has to 'budget'

Women like her shouldn't have children at all

Where does she find the time to be a GC and attend daily evening events? I’m starting to think that her legal job isn’t as busy as she makes it sound!!

Shw hasn't mentioned work in a while!! Shes always travelling or out in the middle of the day or doing those horrendous videos looking back down the road

Lol, Lisa’s stories crack me up. She desparately wants to portray herself as the woman who has it all, multiple careers, fabulous house, children, money, holidays etc. She just comes across so try hard and disingenuous when the clothes she is showing off are so expensive. Her constant need to say she has no budget to buy things is pathetic while she shows off her chanel, cartier, van cleef jewellery.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lisa has been going to events all week for the past month or so. How does she have the time to work, post on instagram, be a mum and attend all these events? Pretty sure she doesn’t pick up her kids from school or make them dinner or even put them to bed. Not trying to be all judgemental, but it’s obvious she’s not a hands on parent like she claims to be. The only time I see her spend time with her kids is during the weekend when the nanny isn’t there and Mass is probably at a game.

Lisa has been going to events all week for the past month or so. How does she have the time to work, post on instagram, be a mum and attend all these events? Pretty sure she doesn’t pick up her kids from school or make them dinner or even put them to bed. Not trying to be all judgemental, but it’s obvious she’s not a hands on parent like she claims to be. The only time I see her spend time with her kids is during the weekend when the nanny isn’t there and Mass is probably at a game.
She isnt, she complains about looking after her own children esp when her husband has to leave for the weekend or is away for work during the week

The whole "Bringing a little bit of London Fashion to Toronto. Toronto fashion is more practical" is kind of obnoxious. It varies, like in any other large city. And it's not even cold here right now, with zero snow. The snow from the other day lasted like 3 seconds. It's going to be above 0°C and at least 8° on Christmas, so no hardcore winter wear is necessary from a practical standpoint, making her post pointless aside from trying to make it seem like she is more fashionable than everyone. She dresses like the average wealthy woman here. Based on the houses in her video I would say that she isn't even in Toronto, the houses are too new. More like one of the rich suburbs in the GTA like North York or something which is a completely different vibe than the city.

All that money spent on the house and it looks dire - so dark with loads of random bits of furniture/artwork. She has absolutely no aesthetic sensibilities when it comes to interiors.

All that money spent on the house and it looks dire - so dark with loads of random bits of furniture/artwork. She has absolutely no aesthetic sensibilities when it comes to interiors.
Agree, that line of prints looks awful!

Reactions: 1
More riveting content from Lisa today - her top tip is to not buy £1k boots that don’t fit and we were treated to a story dedicated to explaining why she didn’t film a hair tutorial 🙄

• Haha
She’s so irritating. Thise
Mesh shoes that look like rock
Climbing shoes are vomit inducing. 🤢

So is she leaving her job or what?
I think so. She’s been dropping vague hints about difficult times for a while now. Her being a lawyer was the only thing she believed set her apart from the other influencers so I have a feeling she’s struggling with the decision.

If that’s the case, this proves that she’s not really the great “wife, mother, lawyer, content creator, and general counsel of a gaming company” (insert eye roll wherever suitable).

I have no problem with women doing it all but it becomes an issue when they are not fully transparent with the help they receive. Anyway, I hope everything works out for her.

Reactions: 7
Her constant cryptic rambling is the middle class equivalent of “PM me hun xxx” and it’s so boring 🥱

• Haha
Has she had her hair cut short or just behind her ears? She’s def leaving her job- or husband or kids… she’s so bloody unhappy it’s palpable.

I think she has either quit her job or taking a break, otherwise not sure how she is going to influencer events during the day or wearing cut off jean shorts with thigh high leather boots

• Wow
Yeah I definitely think she’s left her job. She’s been posting non stop during the day.

Either she left or she’s been asked to “resign” because I fail to understand how she had so much time to be everywhere and still be an efficient General Counsel.

And not including the multiple holidays she took last year. She was barely working if you ask me.

Reactions: 4