Lisa Ing Marinelli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she does is complain - mostly about her kids šŸ˜¢

The latest whinge about leaving a literal bin liner of clothes outside her house and - shockingly - someone took them. Give me a break.

Reactions: 3
All she does is complain - mostly about her kids šŸ˜¢

The latest whinge about leaving a literal bin liner of clothes outside her house and - shockingly - someone took them. Give me a break.
She seems so unhappy, she doesnt seem very maternal at all either, but she seems like those ppl who love to complain all the time

Reactions: 2
Yesterday had her childs assembly, today at the Royal ascot, busy GC!
She said she took the day off which made me laugh! šŸ˜…
What about the other times sheā€™s out on lunch, events, and trips during the week?

I reckon sheā€™s set out to be a full influencer now, but doesnā€™t want to give up her legal career because of the status.

Reactions: 4
Sometimes I wonder if she actually has a job as she has so much flexibility for someone in a demanding job.

Yep, nothing says ā€˜professional fashion advisorā€™ more than wearing your grandmaā€™s lampshade from 1950 as a hat.

Lisa is really all about the status and moneyā€¦casually posting a photo of Kate and Rogerer Federer at Wimbledon in the royal box and mentioning how she saw him play for her wedding anniversary and they spent all of their budget in it. If you follow her posts all her expensive items seem to be anniversary giftsā€¦not very empowering of her to buy her own designer jewellery and handbags but to make her husband get them for her as gifts.

Lisa is really all about the status and moneyā€¦casually posting a photo of Kate and Rogerer Federer at Wimbledon in the royal box and mentioning how she saw him play for her wedding anniversary and they spent all of their budget in it. If you follow her posts all her expensive items seem to be anniversary giftsā€¦not very empowering of her to buy her own designer jewellery and handbags but to make her husband get them for her as gifts.
She needs to cut out the budget talk!! No such thing as a budget when you live in a 3m house in Hampstead, she sounds ridiculous!;

Is that what it would be? 3m with no garden!!? šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜¬
Yeah its so tragic, their house has NO garden it looks like its cement, and then inside it looks so so tiny but I guess shes all about location, they did move from Greenwich

I'm glad I found this thread. I find so much about her confusing.

And to the point someone mentioned about how they wondered if Lisa and the Italian were getting divorced, that's interesting because I remember a couple months ago she posted on her stories that her and "Mass" were going through something/hard times, but she didn't want to talk about it. I assumed it was to do with the fact that Leeds FC were tanking but surely that's not personal enough to not want to talk about.

Also, are they raising their kids gender neutral?

Reactions: 1
His grandma died hut she said he wanted to go to Boston with us? In the posts since he looks really sad

Reactions: 1
I get that we only see a snippet of people's lives on insta, but there just seems to be zero chemistry or signs of a decent, fun, happy marriage. They both just seem super serious and controlling. I like that youngest kid of theirs, he seems like the only one with a bit of personality!

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s a very unusual marriage, poles apart I think. Very little family time. I donā€™t get their dynamic at all

I get that we only see a snippet of people's lives on insta, but there just seems to be zero chemistry or signs of a decent, fun, happy marriage. They both just seem super serious and controlling. I like that youngest kid of theirs, he seems like the only one with a bit of personality!
Thats the one she seems to dislike and cannot handle!

She is so unaware itā€™s unreal. Posts about smacking her son (ā€œhardā€), gets called out on it, doubles down.

If you donā€™t want to get called out about your tit parenting donā€™t bleeping post about your hitting your kids.

I really feel sorry for those boys.

Last edited:
  • Sick
The he was pushed today but didn't push back.....with smirk emoji, if she hits him he will do the same to others

When they were on holiday she put him in the bath and told him to stand I think it was, it didn't work

She isnf maternal at all

Maybe she was hit as a child and thats why shes hitting her son, but she cannot stand the youngest one, even when she travels and has to take a son she takes the eldest and is always praising him saying how easy he is etc, I hope the youngest unleashes havoc on her, shes a vile mother

• Sad
Absolutely shameful to hit a child. Not to mention itā€™s illegal. But sheā€™s rich and educated so I guess it doesnā€™t count-law only applied to poor ppl who donā€™t have an enth of the resources to parent she has and still wouldnā€™t dream of it