Lisa Ing Marinelli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popping over from FBB thread, I'd never heard of her before today. She makes it very easy to find where she lives. Her house cost £3.2m and she is renovating it in January, despite the Rightmove listing from a few months ago looking like it's just been done. Much relatable.

Reactions: 2
She's blatantly not declaring ads eg:

The supplement post was made by the company themselves, so maybe it didn't need to be declared? Not sure.

This is what gets me with these “influencers”. Buys a house for £3.2m buy, gets sent furniture for free. Surely there are ways for brands to more ethically build their profile. But I guess gifting products to influencers is easy.

Reactions: 4
So pleased she has a thread. I liked her to begin with but something has changed and I just can’t put my finger on it

she constantly states she’s busy but has more free time than anyone I know

the wellness pill shilling but then said she had insomnia??? Hmmmmm

the over explanation of each outfit, she looks thrown together to me - but to each their own and all that

her husband also looks like a bag of rags

Thank you for creating this thread.
I’ve followed Lisa for a long time and she’s gotten completely out of touch. Her lack of self awareness is grating and this is coming from a somewhat privileged position myself.

I saw her comment about the single parenting for a week and I couldn’t roll my eyes enough. She always seems to struggle when her husband is out of town and this is with nannies and kids in school. Claims she’s busy 100% of the time but posts a thousand and one stories every single day.

Her husband works for UBS (public information) and they are both okay for money so why on earth do they get sent lots of expensive free items? Beats me!

Reactions: 3
So pleased that this thread exists! Completely agree with all the above.

With all the excess income that they appear to have, why doesn’t the husband fix his teeth? It’s the first thing I notice when a picture is posted. I would much rather spend ££ on basic dentistry/invisalign than another pair of fugly Prada shoes. Each to their own, I guess.

The buywellnotoften thing is annoying. She seems to buy really expensive stuff all the time! And she says she’s not a bag person but then has loads of super expensive bags 🧐 Either accept the fact that you are a shopaholic or not - but she is definitely buying very often. I would definitely call myself a bag person and I don’t own anywhere close to as many bags as her, or even one Chanel or Hermes bag.

I guess it’s all relative, she probably feels like she does buy infrequently compared to some influencers with their “hauls”! Especially if she’s not always declaring gifts/ads, it will seem like she buys more often but really she didn’t spend her own money. Must be nice!

Reactions: 1
Poor Lisa. On another business-class kid-free holiday yet she still posts pouty ‘poor me’ photos when having to work. Am I the only one that finds it hard to be sympathetic?

For someone who lives in a £3.2m house sayinf she will keep her kids in private school as long as they can afford it is a joke

Shes always making out how shes saving and always thinks about things before buying? Bit your husband is loaded and so are you....otherwise you wouldnt be living kn a house that costs 3 million

Alsl, stop taking photos next to your house!! Its so obvious where she lives

She has nannies? You wouldnt think with doing rhe school runs

A lot of ‘poor me, I have to look after my own children by myself’ moaning from Lisa this weekend. Why the need to broadcast it?

I was warming towards Lisa as I respect her working a professional job while influencing and she seems to really love fashion, but the week away without kids thing has shocked me! Mine are similar age and I just couldn’t do it. A few days, sure! A week just seems so long. I wouldn’t want to!

Did she say what she was going to do? I only caught the end bit of her saying it was her final day at her work. I probably end up unfollowing her if she becomes a full time influencer. I liked that she had a full time job as well and wear what she wants as some of her outfits are questionable. She was never really relatable but recently found her more annoying.