Lisa Ing Marinelli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone buying a £60 foundation, similar priced primer and eyebrow product does not have financial issues.

Reactions: 3
She shares so much personal information about her kids. It gives me the ick. Those poor boys have no privacy. Is there any need to share their medical and educational issues? Very strange way of parenting.

Reactions: 4
She shares so much personal information about her kids. It gives me the ick. Those poor boys have no privacy. Is there any need to share their medical and educational issues? Very strange way of parenting.
Its too much, from writing issues to one is active too much she needs to keep it private

Reactions: 2
I have a similar role to her. I know that this kind of activity is frowned upon.
she also fertility !

I don’t understand her job. She seems to be going to work post 9am most days and has an endless amount of kids meetings to go to when she is meant to be working. Also I’ve never heard of someone in primary school having a meetimg about transitioning years!

I don’t understand her job. She seems to be going to work post 9am most days and has an endless amount of kids meetings to go to when she is meant to be working. Also I’ve never heard of someone in primary school having a meetimg about transitioning years!
Private school!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else get the impression her and her husband are separating? Would explain a lot

Does anyone else get the impression her and her husband are separating? Would explain a lot
Really? What makes you think that?
---
Shes unsettled because shes getting her kitchen done and flooring and I think other parts of their house

I think she would just say that if that was what was unsettling her though… not exactly private I don’t think

I think she’s out of her depth in her new role and then the house stuff is getting to her. I can’t believe how much she managed to post in insta. When does she do her work!!? She’s def not working full time hours because no boss no matter how flexible would let an employee away with that in my opinion and experience.
Really? What makes you think that?
---
Shes unsettled because shes getting her kitchen done and flooring and I think other parts of their house

Agree it’s hard to see how her employer no matter how cool and techy they are would endorse it

Reactions: 4
I have so many thoughts on Lisa! She tries to come across quite stylish, laidback with how she pulls together her outfits but half the time they just never work. I think she tries too hard or wears clothes that are too out there that she can’t pull off and she ends up agong herself. And the reels she takes of her walking around in her outfits are too much. While she has a tonne of money the things she does with her children over the weekend aren’t particularly exciting or adventurous. There is so much to see and do in London, all they seem to do is hang out in Kings X and Hampstead. She is definitely out of her depth in her new role, also I wouldn’t be complaining about not being able to meet a friend for lunch on work time. All the videos she posts of her going to work are post 9am. Her kitchen updates are so dull, noone cares about flooring. How can not having a kitchen make her feel unsettled, she doesn’t strike me as someone who can cook. She seems to care more about appearances over anything. Also did anyone see the reel where the discusses her everyday jewellery which is Cartier love bangles, van cleep and a tit tonne of tiffany. She is probably wearing close to £40k of jewellery everyday and who even knows how much her ring costs! rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have so many thoughts on Lisa! She tries to come across quite stylish, laidback with how she pulls together her outfits but half the time they just never work. I think she tries too hard or wears clothes that are too out there that she can’t pull off and she ends up agong herself. And the reels she takes of her walking around in her outfits are too much. While she has a tonne of money the things she does with her children over the weekend aren’t particularly exciting or adventurous. There is so much to see and do in London, all they seem to do is hang out in Kings X and Hampstead. She is definitely out of her depth in her new role, also I wouldn’t be complaining about not being able to meet a friend for lunch on work time. All the videos she posts of her going to work are post 9am. Her kitchen updates are so dull, noone cares about flooring. How can not having a kitchen make her feel unsettled, she doesn’t strike me as someone who can cook. She seems to care more about appearances over anything. Also did anyone see the reel where the discusses her everyday jewellery which is Cartier love bangles, van cleep and a tit tonne of tiffany. She is probably wearing close to £40k of jewellery everyday and who even knows how much her ring costs! rant over
Yeah but like she says she saves!!!! She acts like shes poor and its not cute at her big age

Lisa strikes me as someone who’s easily overwhelmed and gets worked up over the smallest thing.

House renovation is daunting and stressful, but Lisa has a good lineup of support by way of nanny and her husband to lessen the stress for her, yet she still complains!

I also have a feeling she’s about to quit her job, like everyone else has mentioned, she’s way out of her depth with this new role and it doesn’t seem like she’s enjoying it much. I wonder what her next role would be and if she would go for a GC role again. I thought she was young (experience wise) when she started that new job!

I work in recruitment and she’s showing all the telltales signs in her posts never mind what she must be saying behind closed doors.

A new role at any level is demanding as it’s important to make a good impression and demonstrate your abilities.
I know she said her new boss understood that she had a sideline in SM but she must be very very understanding to welcome this level of activity.

House improvements are hard work and stressful but it has an end date in sight. She’s definitely taking on a lot of stress and not does she like to show it! Still managing to meet friends and choose furnishings for her home as well as meet friends for a coffee. Considering the package she’ll be on she def doesn’t seem to be doing a lot of time at her desk for it. Maybe she’s part time?

Lisa strikes me as someone who’s easily overwhelmed and gets worked up over the smallest thing.

House renovation is daunting and stressful, but Lisa has a good lineup of support by way of nanny and her husband to lessen the stress for her, yet she still complains!

I also have a feeling she’s about to quit her job, like everyone else has mentioned, she’s way out of her depth with this new role and it doesn’t seem like she’s enjoying it much. I wonder what her next role would be and if she would go for a GC role again. I thought she was young (experience wise) when she started that new job!

Reactions: 1