Lisa Ing Marinelli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah shes left her job at miniclip as that girl she posted praisinf her Rebecca according to her linkedin she also works at miniclip

Seems like shes left her job and maybe wamts to be a fulltime influencer

Also, can millionaires stop saying we sacrificed rhis and that, you didnt sacrifice anything when your millionaires and youe husband works at s football club where he is a director and your kids both go to private school, ypu have nannies, can afford fixing your house after some flood and you live in a £3m house in the middle of hampstead. What exactly did you sacrifice for airline points? Just shut up!

Reactions: 7
Lol yes re the air miles 🙄

She said she had a month off so hopefully she’s got a new job. I feel like it would be daft to give up such a great career which she seems to love, even when she does have a footy director hubby.

Reactions: 4
Shows how rich her family is and where her aunt lives amd who designed her apartmenr and lives in the middle of DT Vancouver but says she cannot afford to spend money, cry me a river!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
She seems to be more annoying since she quit her job, the constant showing off whilst pretending to be humble.. nope.

Let’s not forget her flaunting her Balenciaga coat during the paedophile scandal-disgusting. Shows how she values children. She’s cold about her kids her and her husband. Obsessed with education not a whole lot of love. She raced those little boys around at Christmas they were wrecked. Business class flights or not kids need rest

Reactions: 2
I am so bored of Lisa just pretending to be something she’s not just to show “hey I’m one of you!”

the whole point why I follow her is she’s very high flying with career, she’s married to someone equally successful in career and She’s a mum. I like her style too. I don’t need her to pretend she’s”poor” or watching her pennies or really scraping her air miles for the business class seat. Also this tit about not buying anything for a month is bollocks as she bought Chanel loafers in the airport just a 2 weeks ago???

I think she’s disrespecting her followed by behaving like this.

I am so bored of Lisa just pretending to be something she’s not just to show “hey I’m one of you!”

the whole point why I follow her is she’s very high flying with career, she’s married to someone equally successful in career and She’s a mum. I like her style too. I don’t need her to pretend she’s”poor” or watching her pennies or really scraping her air miles for the business class seat. Also this tit about not buying anything for a month is bollocks as she bought Chanel loafers in the airport just a 2 weeks ago???

I think she’s disrespecting her followed by behaving like this.
Exactly!!! Youre rich so own it!!!! Its really distasteful how she hides it, like why are you hiding it? So annoying

Yes there is a thread! I feel exactly the same way! I actually really like her fashion, she does over engineer her outfits sometimes by overexplaining everything she is wearing but I don’t mind that tbh. What does grate me is her going on about her house renovations and saying she can’t afford to shop and always alluding to how she buys things discounted and can’t afford certain things. Hello lady! You are a successful lawyer, your husband is an Investment Banker, your wardrobe is full of designer clothes, just own it ffs! Don’t apologise for what you have. She makes everything so serious by over explaining why she buys stuff, how she styles her clothes, just have fun with it!! Also tbh I wander how long she can keep up her career and instagram. If indeed she is a general counsel and manages a lot of people, not sure when she has time to take a gazillion outfit photos. Okay rant over 😂

Reactions: 6
Lol I think I am one of the few people who regularly watches her stories. She has started her new job where apparently she is General Counsel and she is whinging about how busy she is but somehow still manages to gym, do influencer stuff and she paints her meetings while on a call! I don’t get it, and she barely goes to the office! Also I would have expected her to work late hours but doesn’t seem like it. IMO I think she is overplaying her look at me, I am fulltime working mum but also an influencer card and over exaggerating just how demanding her actual role is!

I reckon the new job is more demanding than she thought, I wonder if there’ll soon be an announcement that she’s decided to look for something new….

• Haha
Her most recent stories make me laugh. If I worked with her and saw the stories she posts on work time I would not be impressed. She seems to have a lot of non work related lunches and breakfasts. Today she goes for an early evening spin class as she feels overwhelmed with work. Here is a top tip, if you feel overwhelmed why don’t you try actually doing some of the work so there is less to do. I get the impressiom she took the General Counsel role for the title as it looks impressive but doesn’t want to do the work. I find when you are busy with work you don’t have the time to post and say you are busy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I found this story from Lisa to be interesting...her boys are what 7 and 5? 😖 😣 I enjoy her fashion content but her work, money and parenting woes have become very boring.
Screenshot_20230324_185222_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Y
I found this story from Lisa to be interesting...her boys are what 7 and 5? 😖 😣 I enjoy her fashion content but her work, money and parenting woes have become very boring. View attachment 2069738
Ywah this shocked me, wont be surprised if shes trying to parentify the eldest, not sure what it is but she doesnt seem maternal, seems cold towards the boys like when they were on their skii trip and said one of them really tests their nerves and if she puts him to to sleep in the bath he wont budge as hes so stubborn and difficult, something along those lines and the next day she said it didnt work...? Shes very strange, like why would you put that online its not funny

I think it was the second one, the same one that was an accident so it took her a while to accept or something

Y

Ywah this shocked me, wont be surprised if shes trying to parentify the eldest, not sure what it is but she doesnt seem maternal, seems cold towards the boys like when they were on their skii trip and said one of them really tests their nerves and if she puts him to to sleep in the bath he wont budge as hes so stubborn and difficult, something along those lines and the next day she said it didnt work...? Shes very strange, like why would you put that online its not funny

I think it was the second one, the same one that was an accident so it took her a while to accept or something
Yeah I agree, she is not maternal at all. It's weird how she still hints on her stories of wanting a girl as her third child 🫣.

Reactions: 1
I found this story from Lisa to be interesting...her boys are what 7 and 5? 😖 😣 I enjoy her fashion content but her work, money and parenting woes have become very boring. View attachment 2069738
A third child!?!?!? She loves to remind her folllowers they only wanted one and the second was an accident
She needs to share a little less about her children. Because everything is something that would embarrass or hurt their feelings.

Lisa moaning about how busy she is at work but having the time to do anything but work is hilarious!
How is she the GC but can go shoot during the day, book kitchen appointments, lunch and then an early dinner? Very busy schedule for a GC.

Lisa moaning about how busy she is at work but having the time to do anything but work is hilarious!
How is she the GC but can go shoot during the day, book kitchen appointments, lunch and then an early dinner? Very busy schedule for a GC.
And take her sister out!

At rhis point she needs to shut up, you live in the middle of Hampstead where your husband is director of a football club, kids in private school snd you have a nanny, you have no financial struggles like the normal person who does not have a £3m house and is renovating it!!!

She needs to own it and stop behaving like she has no money and struggles

Attachments

At rhis point she needs to shut up, you live in the middle of Hampstead where your husband is director of a football club, kids in private school snd you have a nanny, you have no financial struggles like the normal person who does not have a £3m house and is renovating it!!!

She needs to own it and stop behaving like she has no money and struggles
I rolled my eyes big time when I saw that post. What everyday struggles does she have? I wouldn’t consider frivolous purchases, 30k annual nanny, weekly trips, constant dining experience and expensive gifted brands everyday struggles but do you Lisa:sneaky:

She tries so hard to be relatable, but she will actually be a bit more likeable if she was true to herself.