Lisa Ing Marinelli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Def taking a break or resigned … seeing an executive coach to discuss her career… she wouldn’t say that without leaving her job.

Reactions: 3
Why isn't she addressing the fact she has obviously left her job?! Maybe there's legal stuff going 🤔

Reactions: 3
Is she a roving weather reporter? She’s constantly telling us what the weather in London is like?? Who actually cares!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s ridiculous the way she’s constantly hinting about her problems but zero idea what they are. Last time I checked she’s still employed by them on LinkedIn. She completely over committed and isn’t brave enough to admit it was a house of cards for her

Reactions: 4
Is she a roving weather reporter? She’s constantly telling us what the weather in London is like?? Who actually cares!!!!
You know when people use the weather as conversation points? In this case, Lisa is using the weather because she has nothing else to talk about.

Her appeal was being a lawyer, majority of her stories were about working and juggling it all. Now the job is gone, tune in for more weather updates by our lovely ex GC!!!

• Haha
I used to really like her as I felt she had an edge to the rest as she had a busy career so it’s not her main focus. Now she is a walking advert like the rest of them with no substance.