Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's dating then good for her! However, it seems disrespectful to Christopher by still calling him her husband. If she's dating and got a boyfriend. You wouldn't do that on someone in real life if the marriage was so well. So why should you when aomes passes on.
It's the same sorta debate on the Kelsey parker page, just seems both are riding on grief coattails

If she's dating then good for her! However, it seems disrespectful to Christopher by still calling him her husband. If she's dating and got a boyfriend. You wouldn't do that on someone in real life if the marriage was so well. So why should you when aomes passes on.
It's the same sorta debate on the Kelsey parker page, just seems both are riding on grief coattails
I’m not being smart but what should she call him if not her husband?

Reactions: 3
You've a great memory 🤣🤣
Am only repeating what I heard.
Maybe the PT is a divorced dad of 3!!!!
Your comment is literally on the last page of saying you heard she is dating a divorced dad of 3 and now you’ve heard she is dating a PT from m-felt, “Lucy” I happen to know for a Fact your little made up stories are all lies, I know Lisa and your stories are hilarious! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your comment is literally on the last page of saying you heard she is dating a divorced dad of 3 and now you’ve heard she is dating a PT from m-felt, “Lucy” I happen to know for a Fact your little made up stories are all lies, I know Lisa and your stories are hilarious! 🤣🤣
Hi Lisa 🤣🤣👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course Christopher is her husband. He will always be her husband. What a stupid comment

Reactions: 8
Her promotion of foyleside and davincis was cringy. You would think she had never been in boots before🙈

Reactions: 2
Yeah she can be annoying or a bit of a dose. however she lost her husband tragically and sudden. She is raising 2 young kids and doing the best she can. Fair play to her if she has met someone & hope she will be happy

Reactions: 16
From those latest stories I’m guessing she is dating someone. I haven’t watched her in a while. Have I missed anything?
Or @lucy66 what dating rumours have you heard this month? 😂

Oh
From those latest stories I’m guessing she is dating someone. I haven’t watched her in a while. Have I missed anything?
Or @lucy66 what dating rumours have you heard this month? 😂
I've totally lost interest in this one....don't know why anyone would want to date this dose🤮

Is she back to hair extensions? The colour of the lengths doesn’t seem to match the colour at the top of her head when she is straightening it in those stories? She is always showing those hair strengthing products with a discount code but it actually looks like her own hair is really short now.

Reactions: 1