Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she back to hair extensions? The colour of the lengths doesn’t seem to match the colour at the top of her head when she is straightening it in those stories? She is always showing those hair strengthing products with a discount code but it actually looks like her own hair is really short now.
Yeah they’re extensions

she seems lovely and she’s a fantastic mum! She’s gorgeous & she knows it 😂 fond of an ole mirror is our Lisa 😂
She's quite average looking really! I think her clothes and make up make her appear better looking than she is. It's the same for most girls you see out and about now, they are like day and night without their makeup and trendy outfits

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's quite average looking really! I think her clothes and make up make her appear better looking than she is. It's the same for most girls you see out and about now, they are like day and night without their makeup and trendy outfits
Not forgetting d ring light & filters impact on the pics.

I think she’s quite tacky looking to be honest. Also the way she dresses at times is not really very appropriate for a teacher of young children.

Reactions: 6
Yes, however you can dress tastefully and not like a 2 dollar hooker
Her outfits are fine for her age and even though she's a teacher, she can dress how she wants outside of work.

But I agree that her outfits are always so so so tacky and cheap looking. When people try to be overly trendy, they always look cheap.

Reactions: 4
Yes, however you can dress tastefully and not like a 2 dollar hooker
What a nasty thing to say about a young women if I had a figure I'd dress the same maybe I'm a hooker to 😁 should she go out covered head to toe only showing her eyes were in 2023 not the stone ages anymore

Reactions: 1
What a nasty thing to say about a young women if I had a figure I'd dress the same maybe I'm a hooker to 😁 should she go out covered head to toe only showing her eyes were in 2023 not the stone ages anymore
That’s why you’re on tattle I suppose, to say lovely things about people? 😉

Looking back at her activity, this is the same girl who reacted with a laughing face to a post calling Suzanne Jackson a trollop.....😂🤷🏼‍♀️

What an awful thing to support being said about a young woman in 2023... 🙄

Don't say people dress like hookers 🙂 maybe your just stuck in the Stone ages and women should be covered 😉
---
Looking back at her activity, this is the same girl who reacted with a laughing face to a post calling Suzanne Jackson a trollop.....😂🤷🏼‍♀️

What an awful thing to support being said about a young woman in 2023... 🙄
Didn't call her it though did i🙂 go on there and see everything I wrote have fun

• Haha
Reactions: 1