Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking back at her activity, this is the same girl who reacted with a laughing face to a post calling Suzanne Jackson a trollop.....πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

What an awful thing to support being said about a young woman in 2023... πŸ™„
πŸ˜‚ Double standards!
---
Don't say people dress like hookers πŸ™‚ maybe your just stuck in the Stone ages and women should be covered πŸ˜‰
---

Didn't call her it though did iπŸ™‚ go on there and see everything I wrote have fun
You have called people a c*nt tho.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I see Bronagh Burke has moved on a bit and is dating now.
I never thought she would entertain a new man in her life as she was truly stuck fast in the grief cycle. I would have put money on Lisa dating before Bronagh
I'm delighted to see it though and I hope it gives Lisa the confidence to know that you can be a young widow and start to live life again with someone else.
I'd like to see Lisa meet someone.

Reactions: 9
I see Bronagh Burke has moved on a bit and is dating now.
I never thought she would entertain a new man in her life as she was truly stuck fast in the grief cycle. I would have put money on Lisa dating before Bronagh
I'm delighted to see it though and I hope it gives Lisa the confidence to know that you can be a young widow and start to live life again with someone else.
I'd like to see Lisa meet someone.
Aw I used to follow Bronagh, delighted to hear that

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Glad she’s moved on too. She was so respectful of her husband and I’m sure will be going forward but doesn’t mean she has to stay single forever. Fair play to her
Aw I used to follow Bronagh, delighted to hear that

Reactions: 4
I was totally shocked when I saw her post at the weekend, I really didn't see it coming. I'm delighted for her though.

Lisa must read tattle, since extra posts in here she's had 2 stories about other people's opinions and her style πŸ˜‚

• Haha
The GRWM Paris reels are just ridiculous!
a fully fledged vlogger,
Vibing
Cute
These 2 words need to be removed from the English dictionary after watching those 2 reels

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The talking in French stories with the guy.....cringe πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

The big thick accent whilst trying to talk french, the fact she actually posted the videos....oh there's so much that makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also her day time outfits, surely her feet are sore walking about Paris like that? πŸ™ˆ

It's great she's out doing stuff and living life, but I think she's trying a little too hard to show how much she's loving life.

Reactions: 6
Also her day time outfits, surely her feet are sore walking about Paris like that? πŸ™ˆ

It's great she's out doing stuff and living life, but I think she's trying a little too hard to show how much she's loving life.
This. It’s making me cringe all the influencers going to Paris at the minute dressed like this πŸ₯΄

How could you walk around any city for days in heels?? I’d have the Nike’s out and f*ck the style

This. It’s making me cringe all the influencers going to Paris at the minute dressed like this πŸ₯΄
If I see another video with that frigging leg kick they all do I might gouge my own eyes out . An the wee hat they all wear

Walking round Paris like that ffs, ridiculous!
The friend has converse and trousers on her, a bit of sense. All for the Gram

It's sad that life is about how you look on the gram rather than being comfortable and enjoying yourself exploring a new city in comfort

She looks so odd beside her friend as she’s dressed like normal person … she is so cringe !!

Reactions: 3
I wonder who she copied that post on education cuts from? Her language and grammar is certainly not that good usually. πŸ€”

• Haha