Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it would be nicer with a longer gillet , more money than sense tho I think .

Reactions: 1
It’s Gone off her stories now . I’ll attach something similar , she got it on Amazon. Bit of a camel toe nightmare waiting to happen if u ask me
Thanks!! Lol cringe worthy 🤣 wouldn't appeal 2 me, even if I had her figure but each 2 their own.

I unfollowed her for a long time as her content was really bringing me down and how she used to get the girls upset about their dad for content but I didn’t realise she’d been with other men! I had noticed a shift in her with the outfits and phrases she was using about being in a new phase so fairplay I guess, but it does feel weird if shes moving on sleeping with other men etc to still mention him everyday
She can sleep with men ffs, its hardly a crime, we all have needs

Reactions: 5
I’m assuming she doesn’t sell tropic any more? She’s all into her epionce now, so much for tropic being theeeeee best skincare everrrrrr

Reactions: 4
And didn’t she have an ‘amazing’ job with them advising them or something like that!??!?

I’m assuming she doesn’t sell tropic any more? She’s all into her epionce now, so much for tropic being theeeeee best skincare everrrrrr

Reactions: 2
She shattered after 2 days of teaching … I wouldn’t like to see her working 12 hour shifts so 🙄

Reactions: 3
And didn’t she have an ‘amazing’ job with them advising them or something like that!??!?
yes! And was supposed to Dubai I believe - like Jemhow
I know there was a lot of complaints about her levels of sales off the back of her one small step page but it’s the fact that it was theeeee best skincare ever and now she’s moved on fairly quick sharp

It must be hard work being Lisa🙄 having to ask the world what to wear to Garth Brooks🙄
And now such a big deal doing her hair for the wedding and not really liking her dress. No-one is forcing you to wear it Lisa.
It seems to me like a "feck it" to the bride as in" I can't be bothered"🙄
For a "professional" person she is so disorganised in so many ways....couldnt find her Jo Malone perfume (not to mention thinking she was due to work on a day when she wasn't but best of all was getting the date wrong for a wedding and missing it because she had booked to go away) 🙄
So many 🙄🙄🙄 are needed🤣🤣🤣

It must be hard work being Lisa🙄 having to ask the world what to wear to Garth Brooks🙄
And now such a big deal doing her hair for the wedding and not really liking her dress. No-one is forcing you to wear it Lisa.
It seems to me like a "feck it" to the bride as in" I can't be bothered"🙄
For a "professional" person she is so disorganised in so many ways....couldnt find her Jo Malone perfume (not to mention thinking she was due to work on a day when she wasn't but best of all was getting the date wrong for a wedding and missing it because she had booked to go away) 🙄
So many 🙄🙄🙄 are needed🤣🤣🤣
She really does seem to be very self absorbed , I would have been raging if that was my wedding she had obviously rsvp’d to and then realised she had the wrong day . It is tiring listening to her , all the me time she needs and complains about having the girls all the time . She has more time to herself than any woman I know who has children (single married etc) hobbies and away out with friends . Which is fine and good maybe she deserves it but she never appreciates it

What is she doing in andersonstown leisure centre 🧐 bit far from Tyrone for a bit of a swim? Is that widowed dad she was linked with from west Belfast?

I wondered that too....its a long way to go for a swim🤣🤣🤣
Maybe she was meeting some friends.
Yeah hes from that area but dont know if they are together though.

It's a good pool for kids, maybe she just fancied a wee run out with the girls. We drove 1hr 40mins to that pool one Sunday with our kids, they loved it.

What is she doing in andersonstown leisure centre 🧐 bit far from Tyrone for a bit of a swim? Is that widowed dad she was linked with from west Belfast?

It’s possibly because it has much more than just a swimming pool - all the slides etc
I know of a lot of people who travel to it for a day out with the kids as nothing much else like it in other places

Lisburn used to be the choice of many but apparently it’s got really run down