Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221003-120006~2.png

Maybe if she used a foundation that actually matches her skin she wouldn't have to fill her chest with bronzer

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Lisa, you didnt get bangs….you got a fringe. Its not the states, its tyrone. And you got a fringe in your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The amount of time this woman spends gawking at herself in the mirror is obsene 🙈

Reactions: 7
Heard from someone who was at the event she was at last week that she was a real dose, gawping at herself at every opportunity!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone used the Hiddenhair/bealmi hairdryer she is always plugging? Can’t get over how expensive it is - I think my hair would have to be immaculately blowdried Into any style I like, with no effort to justify that price? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I'm sure any guy she goes after is good. But surely you'd take the stuff off your bio etc?
I can't see any serious man feeling comfortable with that. Surely not

What the hell.... "im gonna be really really honest about this" WAFFLE WAFFLE WAFFLE, spent 12 minutes talking about it, still didnt answer the question🙄
She did really waffle about it, but to be fair not an easy topic to discuss & she is probably getting questioned all the time about it. I guess she doesn’t owe to anyone online to say if she is seeing someone or not.

Reactions: 4
She did really waffle about it, but to be fair not an easy topic to discuss & she is probably getting questioned all the time about it. I guess she doesn’t owe to anyone online to say if she is seeing someone or not.
True, but think it would be better to not address at all.... instead of all the avoidance waffle! And if shes gonna be "really really honest" just answer the question either way🤷🏻‍♀️ i hope she finds happiness again weather shes alone or not, no one deserves to be lonely.... it must be extremely hard for her🥲

Reactions: 6
That tan 🤢 and the plaster of paint she puts on her face, it actually turns the front of her hair yellow 😳
I have no dout today is a hard day for Lisa.
Feel like i must acknowledge that.
But wow shes cakes with tan an make up!!

Reactions: 3
Seen her at Titanic quarter on Sunday at an event posing away. Heard she is seeing a PT from Magherafelt .

Reactions: 1