Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she gets on with the two pricks, she’s a female version of prick when it comes to recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who actually was that young guy in their current Florida vlog series? They say they had only met him once before, very briefly, yet he went on that big holiday with them all.

Reactions: 2
Who actually was that young guy in their current Florida vlog series? They say they had only met him once before, very briefly, yet he went on that big holiday with them all.
I wondered that too- who is he? Why is he with them?

On her latest home vlog she asked ade I have a job for you and he said what .. are you good at knobs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does the claw insist of filming all the members of her party as they are clearly uncomfortable with it?
And Barney crying FFS 🤣
They wont be 'working with' Ocean Florida anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did feel sorry for the bloke who it all happened to and the company sound like a bunch of arses but it was all sorted out the next day and he had already booked a flight home. I understand he has learning difficulties but that seems like an extreme response and the company, who did sort it out within 24 hours along with the hotel who gave him a night there til it was sorted, cannot account for an extreme response like that.

Don't get me wrong, it was an awful, upsetting situation and should not have happened and Ocean Florida should be called out on this but Stig and the Claw's response was very self indulgent.

I did feel sorry for the bloke who it all happened to and the company sound like a bunch of arses but it was all sorted out the next day and he had already booked a flight home. I understand he has learning difficulties but that seems like an extreme response and the company, who did sort it out within 24 hours along with the hotel who gave him a night there til it was sorted, cannot account for an extreme response like that.

Don't get me wrong, it was an awful, upsetting situation and should not have happened and Ocean Florida should be called out on this but Stig and the Claw's response was very self indulgent.
Self indulgent sums it up perfectly. I'm not buying Ade slinking away from the camera as he was so upset.
The best thing in is they left in the bits where they are deciding where is best to film and then go back in to sob story mode. Edit that out you silly fools and you may have had a few people fooled that you were genuine.
I also don't like how they suggest the lad affected wants to make a video about disabilities in Florida - they will have talked him in to it 100% for views and content. Shame on them.

Reactions: 4
They soon went off enjoying the rest of their day after leaving the guy to make his own way back to the hotel and airport, I get it he’s an independent adult, but as a friend who has a hire car I would totally have spent that last day with my friend and took them to the airport etc. so I’m not buying into their ‘concern’.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
they think there are Florida experts but never been to st Augustine on how many times have been to Florida and haven’t got a clue about the shops and restaurants as well

I've not got to this vlog yet as I have to watch the idiots in little doses as I will end up breaking the TV with my foot......can someone do a brief rundown please 🙏

I've not got to this vlog yet as I have to watch the idiots in little doses as I will end up breaking the TV with my foot......can someone do a brief rundown please 🙏
Basically, they have a complaint about Ocean Florida messing up with the booking of someone on their trip and in honesty it doesn't sound very good. They then hijack it though to show their 'concern' for the young man affected (who seems lovely). Ade bursts in to tears and has to move away from the camera becuase he is that upset but they leave in the footage around it where they are debating where would be best to film. It's beyond fake and shows they are part of the Lodge guys inner circle.

• Wow
Basically, they have a complaint about Ocean Florida messing up with the booking of someone on their trip and in honesty it doesn't sound very good. They then hijack it though to show their 'concern' for the young man affected (who seems lovely). Ade bursts in to tears and has to move away from the camera becuase he is that upset but they leave in the footage around it where they are debating where would be best to film. It's beyond fake and shows they are part of the Lodge guys inner circle.
Thank you! I watched it last night.
The faffing around with someone elses balloon was just hideous.....just bleeping move, you don't own the parks!

Also her trying to Ade to come back into shot whilst he was blubbering is low, even for the claw!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you! I watched it last night.
The faffing around with someone elses balloon was just hideous.....just bleeping move, you don't own the parks!

Also her trying to Ade to come back into shot whilst he was blubbering is low, even for the claw!
Ade's dramatic tear fuelled departure from screen was staged to the max.

I bet if Ocean Florida offered Lisa and Ade a free holiday they'd have no issues accepting :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
What a nasty comment from Barney rubble ‘don’t think your sister has used all the toilets yet’ how horrid when she has a much publicised by the claw bladder condition
Their smutty innuendos as well make me cringe for them so much

Reactions: 7
She broke her electric mop and rather than go to the pound shop and buy a normal mop she g wet a on her hands and knees to clean the floor? That and the porridge with water for lunch it should be called at the Workhouse with Lisa

---

And the soup for tea sure does resemble gruel

Reactions: 6
Just took a look at the lollipop patreon account 😮 5 levels of various stages of payments for watching her stick stuff in a book and 89 patreons… working on an average subscription across the 5 levels she’s hitting nearly£1000 a month! Probably more as my guess is she has more higher end patreons than the low end as they all seem to have money to burn. Plus all the £££ from the subscription boxes full of bits of paper… I’m Speechless!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.