Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ the life with Lisa Vlog today is 35 mins of her complaining about her life … she’s so tired… can’t get any enthusiasm for anything blah blah so awful having 5 or 6 holidays a year, having a job where you can work from home doing something you profess to enjoy … the last person I need mental health advice from is this pair.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ the life with Lisa Vlog today is 35 mins of her complaining about her life … she’s so tired… can’t get any enthusiasm for anything blah blah so awful having 5 or 6 holidays a year, having a job where you can work from home doing something you profess to enjoy … the last person I need mental health advice from is this pair.
She needs to experience living in the real world. The only sympathy I have for her is the thought of Mr B. Rubble climbing on board !!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to experience living in the real world. The only sympathy I have for her is the thought of Mr B. Rubble climbing on board !!!!!!!!!!
The thought of Barney and claw bumping uglies is 🤮🤮🤮🤮
---

“Works 15 hours a day”
duck off you lying slug and get into the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy clickbait on the latest vlog! "Are we moving to the USA?".

No Lisa, there's not a container ship on earth that could move the entire contents of your house and studio across the Atlantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A few vloggers have done that same clickbait title - Lodge guys, Disney in Detail - They haven't got the memo that 1. Nobody cares and 2. We all know you can't just pop in for an America work visa on your way to Tesco. We don't have to click to see that the answer will be no. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Her dad lives in America now so she should know she can't just up sticks and move there. Can't see Ade being offered a super duper job there anytime soon.

Reactions: 3
I may be missing a trick here … but is it really normal to keep the vinegar from jars of pickled onions etc to reuse??? Or are Barney and Claw really that tight???? (At end of latest life with Lisa slog)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I may be missing a trick here … but is it really normal to keep the vinegar from jars of pickled onions etc to reuse??? Or are Barney and Claw really that tight???? (At end of latest life with Lisa slog)
No, that is not normal. Pickling vinegar is cheap enough not to have to reuse.

Them trying to justify all the recent Florida is just nauseating, I can't bear that entitled smug face with the daft Mickey bobble hat on at her age!
Such a clickbait title too
Rant over lol

Reactions: 2
In the latest home vlog ade was talking about his new rucksack and she was talking over him and wanted him to hurry up

Them trying to justify all the recent Florida is just nauseating, I can't bear that entitled smug face with the daft Mickey bobble hat on at her age!
Such a clickbait title too
Rant over lol
Rant away she’s an absolute bleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the latest home vlog ade was talking about his new rucksack and she was talking over him and wanted him to hurry up
I feel in most videos she can't be bothered with him, I definitely think there is something going on like adhd, the more I watch in any of her videos especially the home ones there are little bits that are so evident, not that there is anything wrong in that.

Barney taking the fries back to the booth as they were cold.
No wonder they are cold if you stand around filming them and chatting tit for ages first.

• Wow
  • Haha
If anyone needs a sleeping aid watch life with Lisa money saving tips she’s just uploaded. It’s dire. Sounds like she never throws away any food jars, food bags, plastic packaging (vinegar from picked onions the other day 🤣) from mushroom cartons and makes presents out of them like a five year old on nursery craft day. Apparently this all pays for her multiple trips to Florida. Recommends getting rid of subscriptions whilst touting her subscription boxes 🤣🤣🤣

She claims to work 12 hours a day. I’m not buying that for one minute.
She’s deluded. Waxing lyrical about not having two cars. So many people can’t afford to run one car. Telling people to not go to Waitrose/Sainos any more and go to lidl. Again so many people could only dream of shopping at Waitrose and Sainsbury’s. This twit has no idea how the real world works.

going out buying tat for her childish journals yet lecturing about saving when people struggling to eat and pay for utilities. She claims to have paid for a whole Florida trip by selling their stuff on eBay.

Sorry to rant but this witch is bleeping hideous. She does not live on the real world and she’s very fortunate to have a husband with a good job. She’s so patronising 😡😡😡 “I save money by not buying Disney ears and buying primark ones” duck OFF

(I’ve had a couple of Vinos sorry 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do they have two cars? She never seems to go anywhere without Ade of the Dump

Reactions: 2
Why do they have two cars? She never seems to go anywhere without Ade of the Dump
Apparently they got rid of it to pay for Floridaaaahhhhhhhh
---

OMG the mop broke so she got rid and scrubs the floor on her hands and knees FFS buy a mop and go on cheaper holidays their life is miserable being misers to fund repeat holidays to bloody Orlando.
---

Wahhhh ha ha she doesn’t let Barney use too much hand soap and limits how much bog roll they use 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.