Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just took a look at the lollipop patreon account 😮 5 levels of various stages of payments for watching her stick stuff in a book and 89 patreons… working on an average subscription across the 5 levels she’s hitting nearly£1000 a month! Probably more as my guess is she has more higher end patreons than the low end as they all seem to have money to burn. Plus all the £££ from the subscription boxes full of bits of paper… I’m Speechless!
Crafting is big business especially for those who don't want to do the leg work and source products themselves and a lot seem to be happy to pay for content, there is so much free content out there and so many places to source great value supplies, but for many I think it's also the sense of a community and are happy to pay for that.

Reactions: 5
Crafting is big business especially for those who don't want to do the leg work and source products themselves and a lot seem to be happy to pay for content, there is so much free content out there and so many places to source great value supplies, but for many I think it's also the sense of a community and are happy to pay for that.
And mostly gullible people

Reactions: 4
She’s as bad as the caravan dwellers taking money for old tat via patreon. Charging people to watch her stick crap in a journal just like Victoria ska Disney in Denial

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What a condescending pair ! This is how we find our accommodations blah blah we travel several times a year for the last 15+ years so we know everything,

If they are struggling why don’t they vlog five days a week they don’t do duck all

Reactions: 2
I don't get how they didn't realise something was wrong much earlier with the young lad. They said that Ocean Florida messed up the disney ticket but perhaps he gave the wrong date when booking. Or if OF got it wrong disney would have extended it by 4 days as they would have seen that he didn't enter a park.
If he is a seasoned traveller it seems odd that he decided to cut his holiday short and book a flight home rather than deal with the problem.

That blooming balloon, why on earth did they stand near the strollers in the first place.

Also did Lisa say slinky dog opened in 2007?! So it was good timing to catch the very end of a parade which always starts atv3pm?! They didn't stag there very long as they went for dinner and then to target

Reactions: 2
I don't get how they didn't realise something was wrong much earlier with the young lad. They said that Ocean Florida messed up the disney ticket but perhaps he gave the wrong date when booking. Or if OF got it wrong disney would have extended it by 4 days as they would have seen that he didn't enter a park.
If he is a seasoned traveller it seems odd that he decided to cut his holiday short and book a flight home rather than deal with the problem.

That blooming balloon, why on earth did they stand near the strollers in the first place.

Also did Lisa say slinky dog opened in 2007?! So it was good timing to catch the very end of a parade which always starts atv3pm?! They didn't stag there very long as they went for dinner and then to target
Yep she said we haven't ridden it since 2007. Very strange since it only opened 2018.

Watched her decluttering the hallway vlog during my lunchbreak yesterday (big mistake, the filthy drawers, stale hamster treats and disintegrating poo bags put me off my food :sick:). Really dumb of her to advertise where they keep house and car keys.

Watched her decluttering the hallway vlog during my lunchbreak yesterday (big mistake, the filthy drawers, stale hamster treats and disintegrating poo bags put me off my food :sick:). Really dumb of her to advertise where they keep house and car keys.
Was absolutely disgusting, guinea pig food and they are dead, I’ve been watching her some time and never heard about guinea pigs. There house is disgusting, Chuck the tit out.!
bet they will be saying the lose change they find pays for them to fly premium 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For people that are constantly tidying and decluttering, and I mean all the sodding time, their house is a bleeping pigsty.

Reactions: 6
And she fills her fridge with left overs and forgets about like that watermelon she left for weeks that she ate it was change of colour and sprouting seeds 🤢🤢

• Sick
And she fills her fridge with left overs and forgets about like that watermelon she left for weeks that she ate it was change of colour and sprouting seeds 🤢🤢
I'm all for reducing waste but that was disgusting AND didn't she find it abandoned in the cleaning products aisle of the supermarket?

They class the two freeloading Caravan pricks flashing room lights at them from their ridiculously expensive suite booked using claw and Barneys DVC as a highlight of their year. duck me. What planet are these people on?
Barney has asked for suggestions for day trips in the UK - a trip to the M1 with caravan pricks, Bazza and a pair of rollerskates each springs to mind.

I felt so sorry for the lad who went home, I cant believe they left him to go alone out of the park & back to the airport 😔 I'm sure they made good use of his DAS pass before he left though 🤬

Reactions: 7
I felt so sorry for the lad who went home, I cant believe they left him to go alone out of the park & back to the airport 😔 I'm sure they made good use of his DAS pass before he left though 🤬
Barney was too choked up to help and thought the best course of action would be to vlog and raise awareness 😇

they think there are Florida experts but never been to st Augustine on how many times have been to Florida and haven’t got a clue about the shops and restaurants as well
and hump 10kg of toiletries on every trip in their case when they could just buy it cheaper from dollar tree when they get there
---

On her latest home vlog she asked ade I have a job for you and he said what .. are you good at knobs 😂😂😂
i imagine she is just the right height for that sort of thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.