Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the latest one moving to the villa. Noticed that Stig and Claw bagged the best bedroom. Why not give that room to your mum you selfish twit. Judging by the whole family looking around the villa the awwwwwwwwwwww is a family affliction.

And the whole “kids room” “cups for the kids” .. they haven’t taken young kids they are young adults. Mid teens at least. Mind you we saw the dinosaur twin room for her son and his girlfriend 🤣

Reactions: 7
So a further declutter of the kitchen or was it just tidying up? The then bought a cocktail drinks trolley to go in the very full kitchen!
She the tidied her studio, if she put items away each time, like we tell our kids to do, then it would always be tidy.
It was so boring that I fell asleep
That studio drives me mad, for all the decluttering and organising it always ends up a mess again, I have no idea why she doesn't have all the excess from her wedding stationery business boxed up and out of the way and then have a designated area and storage for her current business, everytime I watch her I'm wanting to get in there and organise it properly.

i managed to rent a villa in january for £70 a night, i wonder if it has dawned on them that they can be a better option for some people and better value i dont think they had even stayed in one before this trip despite being orlando experts
They used to stay in a condo in Bahama Bay sometimes. We have stayed there a few times and it's fine, but a villa is great of for the space if nothing else.

Reactions: 3
They used to stay in a condo in Bahama Bay sometimes. We have stayed there a few times and it's fine, but a villa is great of for the space if nothing else.
They got married there, didn't they?

Also, I believe they never stayed in a Deluxe and rarely on-site until they bought DVC so how that is saving them money, I have no idea.

They got married there, didn't they?

Also, I believe they never stayed in a Deluxe and rarely on-site until they bought DVC so how that is saving them money, I have no idea.
Yes they did and I think that was their first visit to Orlando, although I could be getting mixed up.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the latest one moving to the villa. Noticed that Stig and Claw bagged the best bedroom. Why not give that room to your mum you selfish twit. Judging by the whole family looking around the villa the awwwwwwwwwwww is a family affliction.

And the whole “kids room” “cups for the kids” .. they haven’t taken young kids they are young adults. Mid teens at least. Mind you we saw the dinosaur twin room for her son and his girlfriend 🤣
yes i bet the dinosaurs saw a few things they wouldnt normally see in that sort of room!

• Haha
Just dipped into one of their vlogs from when they went with Lisa's mum and sister etc. Could they be any more know-all and patronising? Not to mention aggressive at times.

Also, still sticks in my craw that all 9 of them, on three seperate bookings, are on the DAS pass.

Reactions: 4
Just dipped into one of their vlogs from when they went with Lisa's mum and sister etc. Could they be any more know-all and patronising? Not to mention aggressive at times.

Also, still sticks in my craw that all 9 of them, on three seperate bookings, are on the DAS pass.
All I can say watching them all ahhhhh and awwwww .. the apple doesn’t land far from the tree

Not defending them, but think A+L must have been on the mums pass whilst the others were entitled to their own passes. Although it is a system that can be open to abuse.

Not defending them, but think A+L must have been on the mums pass whilst the others were entitled to their own passes. Although it is a system that can be open to abuse.

There were three members of their party entitled to DAS but the mum wasn't one of them. They weren't doing anything wrong, they system just needs tightening up. At least everyone should be on the same booking, otherwise you get people linking tickets and piggybacking on others' DAS passes for the day.

I know US laws are tight on this but Disney could do a lot better. The staff are not even consistent with giving it out. It clearly states in the rules that it is not for mobility issues but we've all seen people like The Misters being given it for just that.

Reactions: 2
There were three members of their party entitled to DAS but the mum wasn't one of them. They weren't doing anything wrong, they system just needs tightening up. At least everyone should be on the same booking, otherwise you get people linking tickets and piggybacking on others' DAS passes for the day.

I know US laws are tight on this but Disney could do a lot better. The staff are not even consistent with giving it out. It clearly states in the rules that it is not for mobility issues but we've all seen people like The Misters being given it for just that.
Oh my mistake, I thought it was the mum, sister and the other guy that was with them.

Reactions: 1
Omg as if they got gifted a villa stay with a rental company ? 😐
How ? Just how? They have a minimal channel and zero skills presenting.
I’m so sick of these Florida grifters all getting tit for free that they can obviously afford to pay for… how about gift it to a family in need or a family trying to get one last holiday with a loved one who is sick.
Rant over ! As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so sick of these Florida grifters all getting tit for free that they can obviously afford to pay for… how about gift it to a family in need or a family trying to get one last holiday with a loved one who is sick.
Rant over ! As you were.
It absolutely beggars belief. Barney acting like a 21 year old influencer talking about collaborations. duck off Molly Mae Scruffy Bollocks. Lisa looked beyond smug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Rant over ! As you were.
I am aware that it probably doesn't do anything and goes straight into the deleted box but for something like this I email the company to let them know that I wouldn't book/or buy etc with them if they gift to "vloggers", instaloons, because as you say would rather they done something good with a free stay etc.
Makes me feel better if nothing else.

Reactions: 6
I am aware that it probably doesn't do anything and goes straight into the deleted box but for something like this I email the company to let them know that I wouldn't book/or buy etc with them if they gift to "vloggers", instaloons, because as you say would rather they done something good with a free stay etc.
Makes me feel better if nothing else.
Good point. I am going to do the same at lunchtime.

The IKEA vlog 🤣 when she sees the desk and goes ‘aww I love this and it’s 75p’ no love it’s the vase on top, what a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry hearing her say I was working till after 9 last night … doing what ? Stick stuff in a book snd packing boxes or random paper stuff that you then sell for ££ … how is this a viable business? Who’s buying boxes of random paper stuff to stick in a book do it looks exactly like hers? Just save your own lunch wrappers, envelopes, paper bags snd bus tickets🙄
While planning you next year full of trips !

• Haha
I’m sorry hearing her say I was working till after 9 last night … doing what ? Stick stuff in a book snd packing boxes or random paper stuff that you then sell for ££ … how is this a viable business? Who’s buying boxes of random paper stuff to stick in a book do it looks exactly like hers? Just save your own lunch wrappers, envelopes, paper bags snd bus tickets🙄
While planning you next year full of trips !
Never underestimate the amount of gullible mugs out there and the queue of scumbags like Lisa ready to take advantage of them.

YouTube has a lot to answer for.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.