Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry hearing her say I was working till after 9 last night … doing what ? Stick stuff in a book snd packing boxes or random paper stuff that you then sell for ££ … how is this a viable business? Who’s buying boxes of random paper stuff to stick in a book do it looks exactly like hers? Just save your own lunch wrappers, envelopes, paper bags snd bus tickets🙄
While planning you next year full of trips !
Oh yes and plenty of people willing to part money for them, that aside I cannot understand why she has to work supposedly long hours to do it, I have known her from when she used to write trip reports about their family holidays a long while ago, and she also seemed so disorganised despite her lists etc, I suspect (and I could be wrong) that she is nuerodivergent like adhd, so many things she does and just how she is with doing those boxes, a good solid 8 hours a day and a designated work area in her studio for the kits and they would be done in no time.

Reactions: 4
I think in her mind even when she's editing Florida vlogs or doing holiday planning or filming for the vlog...that's working. There's no separation between her business and the rest of her life at home, it all jut blends into one. So rather than doing an 8 hour work day on her business she just flits throughout the day from her business to editing to picking up the camera to film and in her mind it's all work. There's no way her business takes up 12 hours a day every single day. If it does she's probably earning about £3 an hour from it. She clearly gets a lot of satisfaction from letting everyone know how busy she always is and how many hours she's working. And then she complains about how her work life balance is terrible!

Reactions: 5
She's one of those pricks who boasts about being busy all the time. I don't really understand that, maybe better to boast how organised you are and how you just get on with things you have to do, rather than getting up at 4am. Doesn't make you a better person.

Some people love playing the martyr and Lisa is definitely one of them .

Reactions: 7
She's one of those pricks who boasts about being busy all the time. I don't really understand that, maybe better to boast how organised you are and how you just get on with things you have to do, rather than getting up at 4am. Doesn't make you a better person.

I do not for one minute believe her when she says that she up early working or working till midnight, or even all day, as for the ‘shop from the fridge’ of course that’s easy when you get loads of free or heavily discounted food from Waitrose as your kids work there. And speaking of kids they are young adults stop talking like they’re 5 !

Reactions: 8

Definitely agree as she doesn't seem to organise her time very well despite all the millions of lists etc and we then wouldn't have so many of let's get organised videos that never seem to work. I think they both would love to be making a decent living from the social media side and just have to concentrate on that.

Reactions: 3
How long does olives last she used some left over since before Xmas in her cooking and the fish was reduced in price she got before Xmas and she making fish pie and then she says she loves eggs in her fish pie 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry spent $100’s on lounge fly bags only to buy a Primark one to use for £16!!! And another set of effin ears!! How many Disney sweatshirts does she need?
All the crap she keeps yet buys a bloody jar to make sauerkraut.
Does she think the bay leaves in the packet come from trees with no birds in them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I know out of everything they do this is a really minor thing, but her constantly saying Miniso is Japanese when it’s Chinese really boiled my piss.

She loves showing off about the fact she lived in Germany doesn’t she

• Haha
Just watched latest life with Lisa awwwww fest.
Interesting - she sells 70 crap boxes a month at £17 each. Or has this month. So income on that is £1190. Minus off costs - for packaging, postage and what goes in there she probably makes around 500-600 a month? Minus tax. She claims to work 12 hour days on it? She’d be better off getting a job in the local supermarket/office job.

the chicken she made looked duck all like the picture on the recipe it was burned to duck 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Just watched latest life with Lisa awwwww fest.
Interesting - she sells 70 crap boxes a month at £17 each. Or has this month. So income on that is £1190. Minus off costs - for packaging, postage and what goes in there she probably makes around 500-600 a month? Minus tax. She claims to work 12 hour days on it? She’d be better off getting a job in the local supermarket/office job.

the chicken she made looked duck all like the picture on the recipe it was burned to duck 🤣🤣
70 boxes a month - well unless her sales have dropped drastically which could be in the current climate but in one of her vlogs, she talks about ade making up the boxes and says he isn't finished and shows what he has done and there is at least 130/140 boxes made up with lots of flat ones still on the table, a bit later on you can see the amount of boxes stacked up and there are ones still to be done on the table behind her.
The vlog is listed as STUDIO VLOG/ Getting stuff done.
Seems such a big drop.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
70 boxes a month - well unless her sales have dropped drastically which could be in the current climate but in one of her vlogs, she talks about ade making up the boxes and says he isn't finished and shows what he has done and there is at least 130/140 boxes made up with lots of flat ones still on the table, a bit later on you can see the amount of boxes stacked up and there are ones still to be done on the table behind her.
The vlog is listed as STUDIO VLOG/ Getting stuff done.
Seems such a big drop.
She did say recently that her sales were falling. I hadn’t realised quite how much though. I hope she has a contingency plan.

She loves showing off about the fact she lived in Germany doesn’t she
Don't know why, it fucked up her education and left her with no qualifications. Lucky she met Ade when she did otherwise she wouldn't be dicking around with stickers and scrapbooks and calling it "work"

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.