Line of Duty #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been digesting last night's episode. I think buckells is a red herring. Jed is too clever and on the ball to cast him as H (I hope). There was the whispering with his solicitor in the interview and also, the biggest thing for me - why would someone want to terrify him in prison by slitting Jimmy Lakewell's throat in front of him as a warning if he was high up in the ocg? I think he's been threatened and forced to assume the role of H. Evidence has been planted to frame him (even though he's in on it) by Chloe???

Reactions: 4
I've been digesting last night's episode. I think buckells is a red herring. Jed is too clever and on the ball to cast him as H (I hope). There was the whispering with his solicitor in the interview and also, the biggest thing for me - why would someone want to terrify him in prison by slitting Jimmy Lakewell's throat in front of him as a warning of he was high up in the ocg? I think he's been threatened and forced to assume the role of H. Evidence has been planted to frame him (even though he's in on it) by Chloe???
Buckells isn’t H, he’s just a caddy. H isn’t a person. It’s more about how deep corruption runs within an organisation. No matter how many ‘little’ people they get rid of; the more stupid and greedy people Come forward to take their place and the more ‘branches’ of say an ocg appear. Which means you have no chance to rid of the corruption. This will run and run.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Buckells isn’t H, he’s just a caddy. H isn’t a person. It’s more about how deep corruption runs within an organisation. No matter how many ‘little’ people they get rid of; the more stupid and greedy people Come forward to take their place and the more ‘branches’ of say an ocg appear. Which means you have no chance to rid of the corruption. This will run and run.
Yes, that's true. If there is a S7 then I think they need to bring in a fresh new plot about some new bent coppers and just leave this one on the back burner.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s weird, I thought last nights episode was a bit flat, yet I’ve thought about it all day long. And it makes much more sense now and I think it was pretty clever.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.