Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Given that this was meant to be the 90 minute finale, but was changed to 2x 60 mins it makes sense that this episode wouldn't have all the fireworks

Reactions: 17

Aw2231

I dunno how I’ve done it but somehow fitted in watching all 6 seasons around work this week yet again😂 I really don’t see how kate could be h she was such a low level in the first season my moneys on Osborne or wise

• Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
I've got a back like Arnott today, been on my allotment all day digging and listening to shrine of duty (dont get much listening done because everyone stops to talk and swap produce 😂🥒🍅🥕).

I cant wait until tommorow, the cheeky vimtos are going to be flowing and will tell my teenager if she goes out then she either has to be in before 9pm or after 10pm because there is no way I am getting up to open the door while it is on 😂

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Me too. I really don’t see any of them being bent it would be so disappointing if they were! We all root for them being good cops. I am excited to find out who is H! I hope their is a series 7 but not sure what will happen and if it will lead on from this season.
Agree. H storyline needs to be wrapped up.
I prefer earlier seasons when it was about an individual case of potential corruption eg Danny setting up the crime scene after shooting the man unlawfully.

Reactions: 16

rainonme

Chatty Member
Were they burner phones in with Steve’s car keys? The first 15 mins of the ep I was like

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
It’s like watching gossip girl all over again, if H is Steve it will be similar to Dan being GG. I’ll be absolutely ill if Steve is H

petitspois

VIP Member
I want it to:

1. Be good
  2. Be completely lacking in Jimmy Nesbitt
  3. Be able to work out what's going on
  4. Not have to google anything while watching

• Haha
  • Heart

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I thought Hunter was Jo’s dad? I’m so lost?😂 dad uncle what ever idek
Hunter is jo’s dad AND uncle

however, jo always thought her dad was a bent copper who I’m assuming is thurwell.

she only just found out Hunter was more than just her uncle...

I think

I’m most confused about why kate fled the scene of the shooting in the first place since she didn’t actually do anything wrong. Ryan was trying to kill her, she defended herself?

Last edited:

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Are we going to ignore that this series has had no storylines other than the criminals being silent when being interrogated by AC12. I think its because when you watch it back in a few years with the hindsight that kate/steve/hastings is H that you can see that Jo/Lakewell knew that and knew it wasn't safe to talk in there. Lakewell even said he wasn't stupid enough to talk in that room, he said he wasn't a fool and would rather go back to prison. There is nothing else to wrap up next episode other than who H is and there has been no new characters to accuse (chloe nobody would care, Carmichael to obvious). It has to be kate, hastings or steve imo and thats why the emphasis this series has been on silence whilst in the interrogation room, to be able to get away with it being one them after all the other series of not suspecting them.

I'm Sayin Nuttin

I think fan theories have built it up so much that a lot of people are going to be inevitably disappointed. The same when everyone was saying Tommy Hunter was too obvious to be Jo's dad etc and Jed would be cleverer than that.

I think it'll turn out to be Osborne. It all started with him in the beginning as to why Steve joined AC-12 so it would make sense to finish with him being the top bent officer, high up aswell to show how deep the corruption goes. Hopefully there will be other twists and little surprises along the way though.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Why do I feel nervous about tomorrows episode? I just have a feeling that it'll make me cry. I don't want anything to happen to Ted,Kate or Steve.

• Sad

mags

VIP Member
I agree with those who don't think that the "4th Man" is one of the holy trinity. I think it's far more likely to be a peripheral character. I do think one of the big 3 characters might die tonight though and I'm bracing myself for it being Ted. (Hope I'm wrong!) Ocado just dropped off my popcorn and treats so I'm all set now....just a few hours to go....nervous but excited! :eek:

Incidentally are we all believing that Fairbanks is genuinely in the poor mental state that he portrayed when Steve & Chloe visited? Just a thought.

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Skipping the toddlers nap so that we can be sure that she’s nice and settled for 9pm 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha