Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Absolutely called it that Jo didn’t know he was her dad!

she told Kate her dad was a bent copper so she either thought Thurwell or Osbourne, but from her face I’m guessing the former.

Reactions: 18

hrh89

VIP Member
Fantastic episode. Loved the frustration of the constant no comments combined with the small bits of info jo gave up. I’m so rooting for her, I was terrified when those two bent prison guards showed up!!
It was kates turn in the cell finally. Ted and Steve have had their go it was only a matter of time 😂

who the hell can say what will happen in the final episode? Feels like we’re not really any closer. Is this gonna be dragged over into series 7 😂😂

Hastings said was she being controlled and coerced by both her dad/the OCG and people within the force and her face said it all.

It was an absolute masterclass from Kelly, managing to convey so much while 75% of her dialogue was “No comment”.
KM was utterly brilliant. She gave almost nothing but in those few moments I felt completely sorry for her regardless of what she’s done. A horrible life really from childhood to now

What's under the floor? I don't think it'll be bodies, unless it's Carly Kirk'
weren’t we shown Carly waiting for a ferry? I assumed that was her ending that she managed to escape that horrible life.

Just catching up, why is Carmichael such a cunt
she makes my blood boil 😂😂😂 pantomime villain at its best. She radiates smug

Last edited:
  • Heart

YorkshireLady

I’m so excited to announce -

I bought some amazing flapjack/brownies from my local farmers market to devour after Chinese food.
Do sundays get any better?!

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
For me Kate is the only one of the three who could be H or involved.

Ted has built a career on catching bent coppers, if he is bent it makes a mockery of everything he has stood for and the audience connect to him for.

Steve joined AC-12 somewhat reluctantly after refusing to lie in his statement. He has been thrown down stairs, left with crippling back pain, drug addiction and can't get it up. He's lost basically everything.

Kate, while she has lost her family life, due to her affair. She has otherwise kept herself fairly clean, she hasn't lost as much. Hasn't suffered like the other two. She is the only one I could see it maybe being her. But I still hope it isn't her, and it's someone else impactful.

So Steve and Kate can finally get over their sexual tension and calling each other mate all the time, Steve takes some little blue tablets and they finally get it on. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Found it a bit slow, not sure why Kate took off with Jo? Also I think Carmichael is either H but I think it could be (more likely) she has a sneaking suspicion who H is and is trying to do everything by the book to catch them and have them banged to rights. But she will die in the process.
I hope H is revealed in the next episode because it’s dragging on a bit...(plus I’ve accused everyone including my own Mum of being H so the madness needs to stop).

(Kinda annoyed that the 1st trailer showed Kate and Jo putting their hands up which gave away her fate.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Columbo

VIP Member
I must be the only one on this thread who didn't even flinch at Ted's wee donkey. A fairly common expression here in NI, I say it all the time lol but I do think the Tedisms are one of the best things about LOD. That and sexy Steve 😍😂

Also, I'll just leave this here...

Attachments

• Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Does anyone else think something more is going on with Ted apart from trying to force him into retirement? The fact he kept mentioning running out of time, looking at the old photo, is he sick maybe?

• Sad

jorja

Did anyone not think it strange that there was no blood at all around or on Ryan’s body?would’ve thought with the double tap to the chest an all...😂
And no, much as I would enjoy a Steve/Ryan reunion with a pair of bolt cutters I’m not adding him to the ever expanding list of people theorised to still be alive
Tommy
Waitrose Dot
Thurwell
Jo’s mum
Jackie Lav
Gail Vella
Lindsay Denton (mentioned a few pages back)
Jesus, Mary, Joseph (and the wee donkey)
can’t anyone ever just RIP and push up a few daisies in LOD? I mean old Lindsay, bless her, would have a severe headache at the very least.

• Haha

Kofi Annan

I think the best way forward if they were to do further season(s) is wrap up the H storyline this time and then go after the smaller fishes who were also involved whilst working on a good corruption case for that season, ala Danny Waldron season.

hrh89

VIP Member
Anyone else got this feeling we won’t have a huge reveal but instead maybe a bigger conspiracy cliffhanger that leads onto the next series

esmee54

It was pointed out on the Shrine of Duty Podcast that in the last ep Carmichael told Kate she needed to write her statement and then she could leave. The statement would be handwritten as there was no computer. Is this the handwritten “definate” we see in the trailer?
With all the digging they do, you’d think that AC12 would have already found that “definate” if it was in the database from a previous statement or write up of a case by an officer. So why is this “definate” only just going to be found in the next ep? Maybe because Kate has only just written it at the end of the last ep.
AC12 would’ve also likely already found proof of the spelling of “definate” in their thorough investigations into those they have suspected or are suspecting to be H: Buckells, Osbourne, Jo etc who all will have to write up cases, statements etc. It makes me think it’s someone they haven’t investigated before who spells it “definate”.... Kate, who only just wrote that statement.

Patsy Stone

Chatty Member
Agree about Steve and Kate but honestly could not see a shred of chemistry between Jo and Kate. If this is all being based around Jo holding her hand for a second longer than was comfortable still don’t see it😂
Agree I don’t see anything with Jo and Kate, especially not on Kate’s part

Was rewatching series 1 the other day, Steve defo fancied a bit of Kate when they first met but back then who didn’t he want to rattle 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

jorja

He isnt dead, that was a womens body ?! They said its a women in Spanish didnt they ??? Lol

Scotland is in Britain 😂 I was saying the actor is irish and all of them have been British so can't see last one being non British but again jimmy could put on an accent 🧐
They said Mr and Mrs Thurwell was muerto (brown bread I’m afraid)

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Slightly gutted that James Nesbitt will appear in an episode afterall. With his face like a saggy ball sack.

• Haha