Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Base2019

VIP Member
Maybe when Kate shot Ryan she revealed herself to Jo...

So Jo is now covering for Kate and her involvement

did anyone notice when Ted kept shouting who is he.. was nearly like it was obvious.... could H be a woman????

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sure if Ryan had been given a glass box interview it would have been "no comment " the whole way through. The wee toad wouldn't have squealed so he got the ending he deserved imo.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
We are 6 episodes in, 1 more to go and not a single officer has cooperated with AC12/Kate, Ted and Steve. They all seem to know that its not safe to talk in that room whereas other series they sing like a canary. They are literally going to jail rather than talk. We all know I think its Ted. Ted or Kate. Kate has been DUMB this series. Its like its not even her.

• Sad
  • Heart

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
I have informed my family that we need to leave my sisters house at 6 tomorrow so I can get home in time for a bath and rewatch of last weeks episode before 9pm 😂

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
My noisy neighbour just asked me did I want to go to hers for a watch party. No fucking thank you I need peace and quiet 🤣! Cleaning the kitchen cupboards to pass the time
Oh good god no, my own family being here is bad enough 🤣🤣 I’d end up like Lindsay with her neighbour

• Haha

LunaLovegood

Maybe Jo knows Kate is the only one that can clear her name and if kate is banged up then she cant help her?
I thought that Jo was so disgusted with how her life has turned out after being manipulated by Tommy from a young age that she wants Kate to be free to keep investigating and not banged up

• Sad

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
I don't think carmichal is bent. I think she is playing the political game about there being no corruption and has been told to shut down that line of enquiry from the big boss.
True but she was acting way too shifty when any talk of who was the person ordering it all was mentioned - so I think she definitely knows something

nbt

VIP Member
Something I wanted to check that my boyfriend mentioned.

Carmichael said to Ted that a tracker had been put on all AC12 vehicles, but my boyfriend reckons that car Kate took was Steve’s personal car, not his work one.

So she would be lying and would know a different way where Kate was? Does anyone know if that’s the case?

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Jed has said we need to watch to the very end so I'm expecting a post credit scene. It's all very exciting stuff. I just hope we aren't left with more confusion

hrh89

VIP Member
We’re all gonna go back and watch everyone series once it’s over right ?? I think we need to keep this thread alive 😂

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I hate that we’re so out of sync with the thread getting filled half way through an episode and disappearing off my watched list 😩😩 we need to try and fill this one before next Sunday’s finale and start a fresh new one when it all kicks off 😂

Mufasa

Chatty Member
I just can’t wait until Sunday! I feel like the whole country is on edge teetering with excitement and nerves like when England are doing well in football tournaments 🤣

Martin was on Jamie Redknapps chat show last night on Sky One. He said that series 7 hadn’t been confirmed yet and I feel like he’s hinting heavily that there won’t be another OR that he won’t be in it 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 14

MrE

I've loved reading these threads to keep me going between episodes.
Ridiculously excited for tomorrow.
We are having a LOD finale party (no crunchy snacks allowed 😆).
I'm deffo on the side that Thurwell ain't dead and is Jo's bent copper 'Dad' and old PC is hiding something 🤔🕵️‍♂️

rainonme

Chatty Member
I actually wouldn’t mind if H is Osbourne. Yes it’s a bit predictable for us lot but it would bring it full circle and finish it off nicely.

However, I think the final episode will be Kate and Steve exposing Hastings and pinning it all on him, but the final shot will be an evil glint in Kate’s eye...

• Wow
  • Haha