Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kofi Annan

Might be controversial but Ted was really getting on my tits in that last episode.
I don't feel his little sarky comments and response to Jo's "no comment" responses were helpful whereas Steve was being empathetic and nurturing.

Because it's all real don't ya know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

brandambassador

VIP Member
My noisy neighbour just asked me did I want to go to hers for a watch party. No fucking thank you I need peace and quiet 🤣! Cleaning the kitchen cupboards to pass the time

• Haha

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Ok so I started watching this series from the beginning two weeks ago and I have BINGED it in preparation for tonight and my god, I am soooooo excited. I have so many thoughts and feeling already so god knows how people who’ve watched it for years feel

• Heart

jorja

My thoughts exactly. It would be even worse than the Dan-is-GG IMO. Not a clever twist, just a decision made for shock value rather than being logical.
That’s why if some minor character suddenly rocks up as H I’ll be super pissed.
The betrayal and subsequent DRAMA of one of Hastings ‘kids’ playing him like an Irish fiddle for 10 years would be *chefskiss*

I realise this may not be a popular opinion for the Kate must be protected at all costs fans.
At least if it’s Steve or his mate Kate there would be some logic to it.
Osborne or Carmichael or even Thurwell -dead - or not - as H (and explained in just an hour) would be deeply unsatisfying.

think I’d prefer Buckells dropping the idiot act and revealing himself to be a superbrain supervillain would be better.

that or a cane looming into view followed by Neil Morrissey...

Last edited:
  • Haha

stewpot

Chatty Member
Why is gay Twitter so desperate for the Flemson thing to work out?
So far Jo has framed her ex and lured Kate to an abandoned lorry park to have her murdered by Ryan.
To top it all, it looked like their previous dates were in a dodgy Travelodge?
I’m not feeling this relationship at all.
I must admit there have been a few red flags 🤣

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
The wee donkey was my favourite line ever and made me laugh out loud. My son got a re -enactment again this week but was like what has the donkey got to do with anything!
so glad Jimmy nesbitt never actually made it on screen, can't stand the bloke 😂😂

What's your point

VIP Member
I have diazepam left over from when GP prescribed it to get me on a plane 😂😂.

Is LOD considered stressful enough for me to take one?

• Haha
  • Wow

hrh89

VIP Member
I’m still adamant it’s not one of the main three. I think Jed is better than that. It would be super disappointing to me at least to have connected and loved these characters to then be told one of them is pure evil. Come on it wouldn’t make sense

Borntorun

VIP Member
I’m convinced Kate only went all Thelma and Louise because she wanted time to talk to Jo without Carmichael getting involved.

I do think Kate, Steve (and potentially Ted too) had a plan. Hence why they had keys to each other’s flat and cars and burner phones at the ready. And that’s why Kate thought Steve had ratted her out when they were ‘caught’ - because Steve was the only other person that knew the plan.

Whilst I hope that we do get answers next week, I’m wondering if we won’t and instead Steve will be suspended by Occy health, Ted will be retired and something will happen to Kate. Meaning s7 will be them trying to solve it while outside of the police

Treesy19

VIP Member
I feel like we’ve built it up so much that we’re all going to be disappointed with the ending whatever it is!
Yes! Whatever the outcome is tomorrow, I think we have some good potential story writers within this tread that should write some shows 🙌🏻

Osborne is H or the 4th man. In the first episode series 1 he tells Steve.
‘Youre finished’ when he’s fired from Counter Terrorism. I think they’ll work out it’s Osborne and Steve will have the line ‘youre finished’ in a poetic rounding of the whole series.
Hastings will retire to Ireland happy.
I like this ending. Will Steve and Kate get it on to top it off?

• Haha

ebsx

Got a bit caught up in the excitement and shaved my legs. Thought it was a big occasion 😂😂😂

• Haha

G+T

VIP Member
So who do we reckon Is under the floor then? And why did Kate make the decision to get everyone to look there??
The list of the stuff that they had in the van would be the kinda stuff u have for disposing of a body or maybe if they where sent to dig up the cement floor. But not to move the equipment it be two heavy for only 2 people.