Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JodieB12

Agree. H storyline needs to be wrapped up.
I prefer earlier seasons when it was about an individual case of potential corruption eg Danny setting up the crime scene after shooting the man unlawfully.
Love season 2&3 and yes I agree it was better when they were focussing on a certain crime scene not a person

Reactions: 13

Missy92

So Jo lured kate to her death. Kate shoots Ryan, lawfully with plenty of evidence that it was lawful WHY did she leave the scene?! Why?
I don’t get this at all!!! Where were they going?! Why didn’t they just wait at the scene? So confused and feel like I’ve missed something or is everyone also confused by this?!🤯🤯🤯

What's your point

VIP Member
Even though I have wrote my 💩 script for tonight pinning it all on Kate. I dont WANT it to be Hastings, Steve or Kate as I really love all 3 of them. However of Jed is out to shock then it has to be I think as we have all suspected every other character at one time or another.

I dont think anyone out of the main 3 would be a real surprise.

Personally I would like it to be Morton or Buckells as love both those characters also.

Osbourne, Carmichael or anyone else would not shock me.

However I think the biggest shock tonight wont be who H is but more how they catch them.

Bloody hell I am on pins here, been to allotment 3 times and walked the dog twice.

Just seen this on insta!
God I could lick his skin off in this photo 😍

• Haha
  • Heart

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I need to stop coming on this thread, I need to go back to watching line of duty normally where I can’t figure out what is actually going on, I bet most people hadn’t clicked about Hunters chicken being Jos uncle and dad and Carl and lee banks being brothers. I might have found that really interesting if I didn’t read here first 😂

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Yeah, I also think this series has been wayyyy too successful for the BBC not to throw a truckload of cash at Jed M and beg for another go...

I do hope though that we’ll get some proper closure on Sunday. I don’t mind if the show keeps going but I want the H storyline put to bed.

Fairypop

VIP Member
jesus, mary, joseph and the wee donkey!! let me just apologize to everyone for 1000 notifications i've probably given you 😂 😂

i'm in isolation with covid and i watched the whole 6 seasons in a week :geek:😂 so i started catching up on the threads today. every time it was sunday on the threads and you were all writing here we go here we goooo, i'd get so excited and then i'd realize oh you've seen that already this is in the past 😂

ANYWAY, i'm dying for sunday now. i'm kind of hoping it's the series finale and there's no season 7 so that i can continue my life in peace.

also, i was very disappointed that none of ryan's fingers got to be snapped by www steve, and carmichael is the dolores umbridge of line of duty 💁‍♀️
Welcome fella! I did wonder what all the notifications were 🤣 very proud of how quickly you’ve managed to catch up, pure dedication! Roll on Sunday 😍 as you’ve noticed the thread will blow up on Sunday night 🤣

• Heart

G+T

VIP Member
Can I also say I went to the gym today for the first time since Christmas and put my lower back out... if anyone knows where Steve is getting his pain meds from lemme know but keep it on the downlow as I don't have the head for occupational health today xo
He takes Femex 🤣🤣 if u know u know.

• Haha

JoJo76

VIP Member
I was listening to the radio yesterday, and they said they had been told we will definitely find out who H is on Sunday, as the actor playing H has been booked to do TV appearances on Monday.

• Wow

Dontcareenough

Anybody wondering how Steve’s afforded a Porsche? 😉
It was a Mazda MX-5 although at first I thought it was an Audi TT 😂

I just don’t get why Kate left the scene of Ryan’s shooting, it’s very out of character so it must mean that there’s one heck of a back story to what’s gone on there...I just don’t know what it’s going to be!

Vicky and Martin said on Jonathan Ross that this concluded this story arc from the 6 series so I think it will be conclusive.

MrE

I'm steeling myself in case it's disappointing but I console myself with the fact I did not waste years of my life on it UNLIKE LOST - I was totally raging at the end of that, so lazy 😭

H AC12

I’m loving all the besties videos they are posting over on Instagram. You can tell they have built a solid friendship that will last years on. I’m counting down the hours now.

• Heart

LunaLovegood

There was a scene in the last episode that made me wonder if it could be possible that Kate and Steve are in it together - As in both are H working together from within AC-12....when they met in the underground car park near the end of the episode they said let’s get the job done....that could mean anything! And would explain why Kate was so upset when she thought Steve had betrayed her and was reluctant to drop her weapon as she didn’t know who she could trust 🧐 and she did look a bit evil 😂
I think finding this out would be the final straw for Ted considering he is so vehemently against bent coppers and always calls them his best team....imagine if his best team have both been bent and manipulating Ted the entire time?! LIES COST LIVES 😭

Ok tinfoil hat is defo on but hmmmmm!!!

Last edited:

Fairypop

VIP Member
I’m stressed that we’re all seeing definite similarities between the “captain” and Thurwell but no one from AC-12 seemed to?! Either we’re digging too much into it or they should’ve gone to specsavers 🤣

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
Well that episode answered nothing 🙈 they’ve got a lot to cover in the final episode. I’m more confused than ever.