Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
just watching some interviews and this one below is about fan theories, and someone suggested that ted is a ghost and only steve & kate can see him 😂

eta: sorry if someone's posted the interview already i feel like they might have? but i had to share that theory
Ted being a ghost is worse than "an imposta" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Martin linked to an article on Instagram saying it’s the last season ever? But it can’t be? Didn’t someone show us something on here to say they already confirmed another season? Unless something happens to my man Steve?? I have so many questions 😭
Another season hasn't been confirmed, but Jed Mercurio said he's in discussions with the BBC. I don't think the BBC will pull the plug on the show with the ratings it's getting, so if he wants to do another season, it'll happen.

I do think they leave Easter eggs/tricks in so while I know the guy wasn’t Nesbitt it also wouldn’t surprise me if they deliberately chose to show a close up of a guy who did have a passing resemblance to see how many people they could get speculating about it.

Northeast1988

VIP Member
Something I wanted to check that my boyfriend mentioned.

Carmichael said to Ted that a tracker had been put on all AC12 vehicles, but my boyfriend reckons that car Kate took was Steve’s personal car, not his work one.

So she would be lying and would know a different way where Kate was? Does anyone know if that’s the case?
Didn’t she say something like being made inspector , he would have bought a more adult car

implying it was a personal car and one that he bought

Sln2404

I swear to god if its Ted I will die. I don’t really care if it’s the other 2.

• Haha

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Lads, they weren't bringing Jimmy Nesbitt in for this 😂 Marcus Thurwell is alive and was dressed as a cop going into the house. It will be on twitter, I'll tell ye an account to see the picture when I find it 😂

lira

VIP Member
I’m nervous about being spoiled because I’m not going to be able to watch it live 😭 that means no tiktok, no Twitter, no tattle 😂 I’m so nervous about seeing something online before I get to watch it
I have a confession to make, I haven't watched past the first episode because I hate waiting for episodes every week 😂 I binge watched the first 5 because I was late to the game (fortunately/unfortunately). I can understand why people avoid spoilers but despite waiting to watch this series all in one go, I can't find myself being able to let go of this thread and the spoilers - yeah I check the spoilers boxes too 😂 my favourite thing is to come back here on a Monday and see an entire thread finished off with "what" "WHAT" "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING" "kate's cheekbones 😍"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

petitspois

VIP Member
I don't really care how it pans out, I just want it to be good, well written and not a disappointment or leave us all trying to work out what the hell happened.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Think they should wrap up the H thing...been dragging on. Would be good to see them working on catching other bent coppers on new series...

JoJo76

VIP Member
It would be very bittersweet for me if it’s the final ever episode on Sunday. I do feel like it’s the perfect opportunity to bring it to a natural end,,but I’d just miss it so much.

I do think it would be ripe for a reboot in around 5 years though, with a new OCG, however Hastings would be well past retirement by then.

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
He takes Femex 🤣🤣 if u know u know.
I'm a nurse and I felt like an idiot not recognising the names of any of his painkillers whilst my family were all asking what they were. Turns out I'm not an idiot and they aren't real medicine names 🤣

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
I feel like if it is any of the main three then they’ve really not made the most of their crime connections.
Ted is living in a small flat and has no purpose in life outside work, Steve was thrown to his death and near paralysed, and is about to be suspended for his back problems. I could almost buy it being Kate as she does keep her cards close to her chest but we saw ‘H’ specifically tell Jo to bump her off so she seems like an unlikely candidate too.