Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

atrendingtopic

Chloe definitely leaked the route!
I reckon she knows something about AC12 and her dad's death so joined the force to get revenge or something

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
My worry now is it’s been that overhyped and we’ve explored every single theory that it’s gonna end like game of thrones, where most the theories are better than what actually happens!

Rxt156

VIP Member
Couldn’t help but think that by Ted being told that the AC units were merging and 90% of the staff would be laid off, was Jed Mercurio’s way of telling the viewers that the show would be ending because they’d be no one there to keep watching! 😭🥺

LET THEM KEEP THEIR JOBS! TAKE MINE INSTEAD!
There’s something dodgy about this. They know they’re being found out so are closing them down.

Fairypop

VIP Member
I’m sure you’ll all be pleased to know my shopping arrived, no reg 15 for those Tesco fellas tonight! 🤣 just debating whether a LoD snack is too ambitious, I suspect it’ll probably end up all over me 😂

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
Why else would he say that?! He could have had full legal immunity but knew he wasn't safe with them, knew someone was listening in AC12. Why did he repeatedly say to Steve that they'll know he didn't talk. Steve looked nervous af. Watch the interview back.
I feel like Buckells, I just don’t know 😭 and I don’t know what I don’t know 😭😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Tublet83

VIP Member
So buckles WAS dodgy after all. He was still shitting his pants but not an an innocent.

Could have been occupational health following Steve’s car, after all he has been deleting their emails!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

aimzalicious

VIP Member
What was it Ted said, "malolo has been explaining for almost fifteen hours now and every minute has felt like a lifetime"? Something like that anyway 😂
@malolo I feel like you are genuinely the Ted of this thread - cutting through all the crazy theories with calm reasoning

• Haha
  • Heart
Seasons 2 & 3 are sublime! Loved Lindsays final scene.

‘Why won’t you just take the money you crazy bitch?’
‘BECAUSE IM A POLICE OFFICER!!!!!!!!’

RIP Denton.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
I think it'll be Kate that doesn't make it.
Ted retires, maybe Steve's back means he has to take medical retirement, and no Kate. Means they can free up season 7 to be done with a different set of characters and close off the H storyline.
I hope you’re wrong for everyone’s sake 😂

Would be terrible to carry on without the main 3

• Haha

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
At 49 I am finally feeling like I did when I was 7 on Christmas Eve............ but with occasional punch to the gut and sick in mouth

Excited but 🤯🤢😬

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Andrea Wise told Ted it would take about a month before the changes take place, so presumably he won't be leaving immediately. He and his team will have time to sort out the current batch of bent coppers. I think Sindwhani is definitely one of them, and possibly Wise, although she could just be blindly following his orders. Once Sinwhani is rumbled, the order to disband AC12 will be rescinded and Ted's job will be saved. Hooray! ❤

Last edited: