Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
I’m re-watching episode 4 - did anyone else feel a teeny bit sorry for Buckells when he admitted “I don’t know why I don’t know”

He’s not corrupt, just incompetent.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

bookworm1403

What was it Ted said, "malolo has been explaining for almost fifteen hours now and every minute has felt like a lifetime"? Something like that anyway 😂
I can't wait for the last line of this weeks episode, it'll end with Ted looking directly at the camera and saying "Malolo has explained nominal to the letter of the law, fella, the letter of the law"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Fairypop

VIP Member
Pleeeeease if anyone did see it, can you use the spoiler tag.

I have ZERO interest in finding out before Sunday.
I’ve seen some speculation about what it was, but I’m not posting even in a spoiler tag 😂 I’ll conduct myself to the letter of the law fellas!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Some of you lot must need some of Steve’s painkillers with the amount of huge reaches going on tonight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Fairypop

VIP Member
My Tesco delivery is running late... better be here before 9 because I’m not answering the door after that. I’d sooner starve for the next week than interrupt LoD 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Fairypop

VIP Member
They talked about how if he was to tell Steve anything "in these circumstances it wouldn't be evidential" with Steve agreeing that nobody could ever know who the info came from... Then the camera cut away for a good half a minute or so before they were hit. He definitely told Steve something off the record.
Is it just me that assumed everyone tells Steve these things because they know he’s not bent and he’ll do the right thing? Am I floating up the Lagan on a bubble fellas? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Italy2

Chatty Member
Is it just me who thinks that H is Ryan Sindhwani is the head of ocg? It's just the way he looked at Ted from the stairs and also he wants to shut down AC-12?

• Heart

malolo

VIP Member
Mother of God, people.

In series five Corbett was communicating with someone (who was thought to be in Spain) through the cryptomessaging app that Jo is now using. That person spelled it 'definately', then when Ted was spoofing it he did the same misspelling and said it was because he remembered the error.

It was a pretty major part of the series storyline.

I realise logic gets lost in this thread but it's all quite self-explanatory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
"They'll know I didn't talk.. won't they Steve, won't they Steve".. can somebody please talk me down from this🤯
"I'm a coward not a fool".
Its someone in that room!

• Wow
Reactions: 27