Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
So now we think.....

Jo isnt really a 'bent bastard' she is forced to be one
Ryan is still a nasty 'bent bastard'
Chloe could be a 'bent bastard'
Buckles is a prat but might not be a 'bent bastard'
Steve still wont be getting shagged after being knocked about in the upturned van
and poor Ted.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

malolo

VIP Member
Lastnight I started wondering if she could be Jackie's daughter from her younger years when she had a relationship with Tony gates previously, making Tony her dad. I think it's possible but prefer the theory that it's Tommy hunter.
So in this thread we've had speculation that Jo and Gail Vella are sisters. And now Tony Gates could be Jo's dad?

Good job AC-12 are more on the ball. Mother of God, indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Fairypop

VIP Member
I’m refreshing Tattle so fast I’m giving myself whiplash, going to end up like Steve at this rate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Continue here fellas! Quick update:

Ted is "retiring" (aka being forced out) and the AC unit is being reduced by 90% - mother of god, they're trying to split the gang up!
Steve keeps deleting his emails and would definitely win on Call of Duty with his shooting skills
Jimmy Lakewell (or Jammy Bakewell as he is sometimes referred to) looked exceptionally tanned and healthy up until he shared a cell with Buckles
Jo Davidson related to ... ??? Corbett? Tommy Hunter?

It all continues next Sunday!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

nbt

VIP Member
Couldn’t help but think that by Ted being told that the AC units were merging and 90% of the staff would be laid off, was Jed Mercurio’s way of telling the viewers that the show would be ending because they’d be no one there to keep watching! 😭🥺

LET THEM KEEP THEIR JOBS! TAKE MINE INSTEAD!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

marvelgirl98

I have to say... if Lindsay was still alive, she would probably bashed the wee gobshite Ryan's head in, found out who the 4th H was and taken down DCC Osborne.
Lindsay deserved better. Screw you, Waitrose Dot!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

G+T

VIP Member
I think Jo is related to Tommy Hunter.

Jo needs to tell Kate exactly what's going on and get help.

Ryan is a pyscho he needs to go.

Buckles is a scapgoat/patsy for the ocg.

Jimmy was very tanned and fit looking for being in prison 3 years.

Steve hopefully cracked his back right.

Occ health leaving it a bit late to start emailing Steve now.

Alison and rohen are criminally crap at being senior police officers.

Can we throw Ted a retirement party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Fairypop

VIP Member
Does Ted have any kids? I feel sad for him coming up to retirement I hope he has some grandchildren and isn’t lonely.

I do realise he’s not actually real and I’m not well to be thinking of this 🤣
It’s us, we are Ted’s children and grandchildren 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

malolo

VIP Member
Jo Davidson could be related to a witness, criminal or a police officer. The fact that this DNA has been stored on other police databases does not mean that it cannot be a police officer, it may just mean an officer from another station.
I don't know how many more times I can post this before I give myself a concussion.

The DNA match was referred to as a nominal so it isn't a serving police officer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Fairypop

VIP Member
I’ve just found this screenshot on Twitter. Now it’s not a great image. But I think I can very clearly make out the two names. One being Joanne Davidson. The second being John Thomas Hunter!

But is this an attempt to throw eagle eyed viewers off the scent 🙄
View attachment 525410
Just me that can’t see a bastard thing? 🤣🤣 think I probably should’ve had more than a few hours sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34