Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Why else would he say that?! He could have had full legal immunity but knew he wasn't safe with them, knew someone was listening in AC12. Why did he repeatedly say to Steve that they'll know he didn't talk. Steve looked nervous af. Watch the interview back.
They talked about how if he was to tell Steve anything "in these circumstances it wouldn't be evidential" with Steve agreeing that nobody could ever know who the info came from... Then the camera cut away for a good half a minute or so before they were hit. He definitely told Steve something off the record.

Reactions: 26

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
My husband shared his theories for the rest of the series with me in bed this morning:

Steve will die when he accidentally strangles himself on his own waistcoat.

Kate will succumb to her own savage put downs, after making a tit of herself.

Ted will follow the letter of the law but die on a zebra crossing.

Just watching first ever episode.

How the hell did they get away with Ted saying "nobody's blacker than me"?
Yeah we rewatched as well and I think I shouted ‘fucking hell ted!’ 😂

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I think Tommy Hunter was her big brother. There’s a 14 year age gap.

Also think Jimmy defo gave Steve info as he knew he couldn’t trust anyone else.

• Wow

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
Prime Ministers Questions today. Keir Starmer made a comment about needing Ted Hastings and AC12 and Boris replied with a remark about bent coppers. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Fellas, please stop using Bakewell. It’s confusing me and making me hungry at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Helpmeout

I’ve just found this screenshot on Twitter. Now it’s not a great image. But I think I can very clearly make out the two names. One being Joanne Davidson. The second being John Thomas Hunter!

But is this an attempt to throw eagle eyed viewers off the scent 🙄
View attachment 525410
Right clearly I am blind all I see is a blurry page of writing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mummy442

VIP Member
I think she s related to the young guy they focused on for doing the armed robbery when they were on the way to arrest Gail Vella s killer. I think it’s her brother and Jo was made to set it up by the OCG. That s why she screamed when one of the robbers got shot at.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

LunaLovegood

So now we think.....

Jo isnt really a 'bent bastard' she is forced to be one
Ryan is still a nasty 'bent bastard'
Chloe could be a 'bent bastard'
Buckles is a prat but might not be a 'bent bastard'
Steve still wont be getting shagged after being knocked about in the upturned van
and poor Ted.
We can pray for Steve 😂 maybe the jolting in the van jiggled his back into the right place again and he can 🍆 again 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

ebsx

I think it'll be Kate that doesn't make it.
Ted retires, maybe Steve's back means he has to take medical retirement, and no Kate. Means they can free up season 7 to be done with a different set of characters and close off the H storyline.
I’m still not over them killing Stephen Graham off, fucked it if they kill her off too 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m gonna go watch This Is England where they’re both alive 😂

• Haha

bookworm1403

Here's a mind-boggling idea - suppose Jo is like John Corbett, so deep under cover to root out bent coppers that virtually nobody knows, not even AC12. And certainly not Wise and Sindrahni. The OCG think she's theirs but she isn't. Or is that too much like Series 5?
I thought you had written "suppose Jo IS John Corbett" and I genuinely concluded that, yes, we've definitely all lost our marbles now🤣🤣

I like that theory, but I dunno if Jed would go back and almost redo a storyline so close to the last

• Haha

Helpmeout

Does Ted have any kids? I feel sad for him coming up to retirement I hope he has some grandchildren and isn’t lonely.

I do realise he’s not actually real and I’m not well to be thinking of this 🤣

• Haha

malolo

VIP Member
Police officers are not in the frame as they used the word nominal, commonly used by Police and CJS staff to describe a well known offender
Don't get sucked down this drain. Run for your life, while you still can 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Smellycat18

My heart rate is almost back to normal after that episode. Kept changing my mind - Ted’s bent! No, Kate’s bent! No, Chloe’s bent! No, the DCC is bent! Everybody’s bent! They’re all going to die!!! Buckles- am now confused. I thought he was just a dolt, and things went on under his nose because he was too thick to notice. Now, I’m not so sure.

Ted and the team have a month til the Chief Constable (bent BASTARD klaxon) makes his announcement. Am convinced they’ll do it, fellas.

Cannot WAIT til that wee shite Ryan gets what’s coming to him. I want to punch his face in. Mother of GOD. Also think, given his skills with the gun that he’ll end up being the one who killed Gail Vella. Once they find the workshop where the guns are getting customised, we’ll be sucking diesel.

Don’t know how we’re supposed to wait til next Sunday. I’m done in 😩😩

Reactions: 23