Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

malolo

VIP Member
Yeah never mind CHIS, we need to make sure everyone knows what WWW stands for!
I was shopping yesterday and walked past some cherry bakewells and started laughing to myself, then realised if anyone saw me they'd wonder what the hell was so funny. Masks are useful sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

malolo

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone is interested but I just noticed there's a three part programme on BBC2 on Wednesday night at 2100... Bent Coppers: Crossing the Line of Duty.

I was hoping Adrian Dunbar would be narrating, but turns out it's Philip Glenister. I guess Gene Hunt is the next best thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Stimpii

VIP Member
Martin Compston has liked a tweet with someone guessing Tommy Hunter so now I think it isn’t him 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
Its like we are all on the Hill having a morning briefing - I am calling myself as Kate

Might need a 1 to 1 with Aldi Dot in the stationary cupboard

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
I just can’t see Steve being bent, it would mean that everything we’ve ever seen or been shown about him was a lie. It would be the worst betrayal ever! Hastings and Kate however are more plausible, they’ve always had secrets in the closet and I feel the seeds of doubt have been sown in previous series.

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
My Tesco delivery is running late... better be here before 9 because I’m not answering the door after that. I’d sooner starve for the next week than interrupt LoD 🤣🤣
I was up at 6.30 this morning for a delivery as the options when I booked were 6.30-7.30 or 21:00-22:00 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21

JodieB12

I’ve read some crazy things (not on here) like Lindsey Denton is Jos mum. Surely we’re all watching the same show 😂

• Haha

hypoharpy

I don't think Steve is 'H'.He has to go to different pharmacies to get his pain killers. Surely if he was part of OCG he'd get stronger stuff from them

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Could be "wider database" as the person is now deceased. EG John Corbett. She is 100000% John Corbetts sister. That's why Steph was so heavily involved in the series to begin with. When Lakewell nodded to Steve re; "I haven't said anything have I Steve", I think it's cus he has told Steve who the final "H" is, and they were in the room at that time. Or watching behind the camera.
No I don’t think so. I think Steph is part of the story because of the money Ted gave her and she’s the person who now knows the extent of Steve’s painkiller addiction. It’s a running thread of their personal lives that she’s involved in.

This is what Steve actually said - it wouldn’t make sense for it to be Corbett imo:

F6FE6357-BAB3-480A-890E-CB899B3C8E88.png
C7E956F9-F4AC-4804-BE87-68010A9BCCD5.png
06780556-FA88-4CEB-B3A8-C4E80B852799.png

Buckells obv 'knows' things but is too much of a buffoon to be in too deep. Prob just used to 'overlook' things & sweep them under the carpet.

Sanwandhi & Wise are too keen to get rid of Ted & AC12....are they involved?

Kate can't possibly believe Jo isn't bent & she's brown nosing her too much. Sucking up just to see if Jo will trip herself up?

Jo related to Tommy Hunter? Possibly older brother? He was a grass so is this the reason she is being blackmailed/forced to co-operate?

Don't think Anne-Marie is her mum...it's not the same woman in the photograph.

Jimmy has def told Steve something.

Steve is not bent...

Reactions: 20